Is there any piece of music that is mainly in major throughout and ends with a minor tonic chord instead of the expected tonic major?

There are countless of songs that have a picardy third but none that I know to apply the opposite.
It's still a picardy third. I believe wikipedia lists some songs.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
It's still a picardy third. I believe wikipedia lists some songs.

It's not. Picardy third specifically refers to ending a minor cadence/piece with a major chord. The opposite does not have a name and is rare.
The "reverse" Picardy third, where an expected major chord is replaced by its minor equivalent, is almost never used at the end of a work - the only famous example is in Mendelssohn's Characteristic Piece Op. 7 No. 7 in E.

He was right about wiki providing an example though. I would never have called it a Picardy third though, none of my teachers would have either when I covered harmony with them.
Maybe the end of a movement of a classical piece going in to a minor movement. That wouldn't seem very stable I don't think.

Wikipedia says that Mendelssohn's Characteristic Piece Op. 7 No. 7 in E is a reverse picardy 3rd