Non personally but its apparently awesome.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
It's supposed to be very smooth and have great pitch return due to the spring system. I also hear it doesn't quite have the range of a floyd rose-type bridge but that's just going by what i've read.
I have ZR equipped guitar and it never failed me before with regular cleaning/lubing of bearings.

never forget to lube the bearings with the recommended lube
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
Last edited by Pintara_jackson at Nov 2, 2008,
I have a ZR trem and I love it. I like the feel of it and prefer it to a original floyd rose/edge pro or anything locking trem system. I feel it is the best trem systems out there
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by Pintara_jackson
I have ZR equipped guitar and it never failed me before with regular cleaning/lubing of bearings.

never forget to lube the bearings with the recommended lube

+1, that's all i had to say, it is a slightly high maintenance trem.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
yeah i barely had the ibby for six months and zr went stiff because the bearings grinding against it's housings.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
Last edited by Pintara_jackson at Nov 2, 2008,
Yes. But the arm holder sucks. It breaks easily.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

^ I think that depends on which model you have. My '06 s470 has sturdier materials than some others I have seen.

I really like the way you can adjust the spring tension on the back by turning a knob -- makes for relatively easy tuning changes. Tuning stability in general is excellent with the zr, no matter how you abuse the whammy.
Quote by Echoplex
I have played a guitar with one: good tuning stability, but you cannot up-pull very much. It works well for all dive-bomb purposes though

The limited pull-up range actually has a lot more to do with the thickness of the S series body than the trem itself but seeing as how they only come on S guitars the point is a bit moot.

The trems are pretty good, just about the best trem you can get on cheaper guitars for sure thanks to the bearings system; it means they don't have a knife edge to wear so they last much longer.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
The limited pull-up range actually has a lot more to do with the thickness of the S series body than the trem itself but seeing as how they only come on S guitars the point is a bit moot.

The trems are pretty good, just about the best trem you can get on cheaper guitars for sure thanks to the bearings system; it means they don't have a knife edge to wear so they last much longer.

Knife edges are a tad easier to replace than bearings or possibly the entire tremolo system. . . . (knife edges being replacable on applicable models)

As for the limited pull up range, I forgot about that, since the S is only like an inch and a quarter at it's thickest point. It's been years since I've played on one though.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
Last edited by notsee at Nov 2, 2008,