Ok, so I admit that this thread comes directly from the Mango thread being closed before I could post my spiced mango slices recipe but I figured we could have a thread where people post tasty vegitarian recipes.
I'm trying to make the move from meat eater to veggie so it will assist me greatly.

Post your vegitarian recipes here then... Links too.

Anyways, my contribution:

Spiced Mango Slices - The tastiest recipe ever with Mango.

Ingredients:
- 1 Mango (serves 2)
- Paprika
- Ground Cinnamon
- Chilli powder
- Sugar

Preparation:
- Remove the stone from the Mango and slice into medium thickness segments.
- Sprinkle on a light dusting of sugar, paprika and ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle on a VERY LIGHT dusting of chilli powder.

Cooking:
- Fry slices on a low heat for 6-10 minutes, turning occasionally until sugar has carmalized.
- Serve and enjoy.

A quick, tasty, cheap, healthy, sweet and spicy treat.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Cut off dick, put in microwave, cook until ready, and serve!

Congrats you're now a vegetarian!

Maybe I should contribute, muffins are always good. Same with vego lasagna, just use tofu.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Cut off dick, put in microwave, cook until ready, and serve!

Congrats you're now a vegetarian!

I should have guessed posts like this would appear...

Please refrain from it.

Serious thread is serious.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
I should have guessed posts like this would appear...

Please refrain from it.

Serious thread is serious.

I'm just bugging you. I respect your decision, and wish I could do the same, I just... would miss meat too much
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Well, the dick cut off post is quite accurate but if you absolutely have to become a vegetarian I'll just eat double the meat I usually would. Anywho here is a good one

Fettuccine with creamy alfredo sauce mixed with a little pesto
Then serve with sautéed spinach, mushrooms, cooked red peppers, saute with a little fresh garlic too.
I usually throw some chicken in there too but that would defy the point of it being a vegatarian dish.

You could also melt some mozzarella cheese on the top of the fettuccine. It's this thing we make at the pizza place I work at and it's delicious
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
Quote by sargasm
It's all about the vegan chili.

I had chili concarné today, it would be nothing without the beef!
By the way, to clarify, my decision to give up meat is not for any stupid 'save the animals' reason. I know humans are meant to eat meat and it is perfectly natural but I making the change on religious grounds.
Now let me just raise my flame shield...

Oh by the way... Lets include fish recipes in this since it is techically vegitarian. Ish...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by minibrowny
I had chili concarné today, it would be nothing without the beef!

Nobody who has ever had good vegan chili would question its merit.
Quote by IDread
By the way, to clarify, my decision to give up meat is not for any stupid 'save the animals' reason. I know humans are meant to eat meat and it is perfectly natural but I making the change on religious grounds.
Now let me just raise my flame shield...

Oh by the way... Lets include fish recipes in this since it is techically vegitarian. Ish...

S'not, pescatarian.

Quote by sargasm
Nobody who has ever had good vegan chili would question its merit.

Is that a dinner invite?
Quote by IDread

Spiced Mango Slices - The tastiest recipe ever with Mango.

Ingredients:
- 1 Mango (serves 2)
- Paprika
- Ground Cinnamon
- Chilli powder
- Sugar

Preparation:
- Remove the stone from the Mango and slice into medium thickness segments.
- Sprinkle on a light dusting of sugar, paprika and ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle on a VERY LIGHT dusting of chilli powder.

Cooking:
- Fry slices on a low heat for 6-10 minutes, turning occasionally until sugar has carmalized.
- Serve and enjoy.

A quick, tasty, cheap, healthy, sweet and spicy treat.

I will try that.
Quote by minibrowny
S'not, pescatarian.

Meh... Its Ital so I can eat it.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I have been a vegetarian for almost five years now, it is really not that hard to do it, there are so many good tasting fake meat products I do not even miss eating meat. Trying the fake chix products from morning farms in the frozen food section, also for good veggie bugers-to make them yourself try smart one brand fake ground beef- you can also use this to make fake taco or fake sloppy joe meat. For taco meat just add seasoning those are probably the best tasting fake meat product. There are always good recipes if you just search for them,

Lemon Rice Soup- without using chicken broth
6cups (no chicken chicken broth) you can find it next to regular broth in most stores
1/3 cup rice
1/4 cup sweet onion
1/3 cup carrots
1 bulion cube
Boil all of that for 25 mins.

In another bowl mix 2 eggs or 2 egg equivlent egg beater if you do not eat eggs either, some vegetarians do some dont, just a personal choice, anyway mix two eggs with 2 tbsp lemon juice, then set aside.

In a small pan, boil 2 tbsp butter, stiring constantly until it bubbles a little, after that stir in 1cup of the first broth mixture in until it thickens with the butter, then mix all of that in the bowl with the egg and lemon juice. and then mix all of that with the first broth mixture in the big pan. Stir together and serve. Do not reboil after you combine the ingredients or the mixture with break apart. So this means you cant refrigarate and have it the next day. So if this makes too much for one person, just cut everything in half. Thats what I do.

Another good one is call Potatos Herbs de Province

Peel 3 potatos cutting them into little 1 inch cubes

Cover with water in a bowl and refrigarate for an hour or overnight doesnt matter which

After that drain and pat the potatos dry.

Put 2 tbsp olive oil 2tbsp herbs de province 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp black pepper and shake up till all the potatos are coated.

Place on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes turning them over half way through. 20 minutes in just a guidline, basiclly just cook till they get brown.
I usually just chillify everything in the house, freeze it and eat it for a week. Unimaginative i KNow, but time saving, yes.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Sweet potato fries. Nothing hard about this. Just chop up a yam into thin fries slices, and throw them in about .5 inches of oi on medium high and let it fry for 15 minutes. Sprinkle some sugar and a pinch of salt to finish and let it sit on some paper towels to drain the oil.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Sweet potato fries. Nothing hard about this. Just chop up a yam into thin fries slices, and throw them in about .5 inches of oi on medium high and let it fry for 15 minutes. Sprinkle some sugar and a pinch of salt to finish and let it sit on some paper towels to drain the oil.

I looooves me some yam fries.
Quote by ak10
I have been a vegetarian for almost five years now, it is really not that hard to do it, there are so many good tasting fake meat products I do not even miss eating meat. Trying the fake chix products from morning farms in the frozen food section, also for good veggie bugers-to make them yourself try smart one brand fake ground beef- you can also use this to make fake taco or fake sloppy joe meat. For taco meat just add seasoning those are probably the best tasting fake meat product. There are always good recipes if you just search for them,

Lemon Rice Soup- without using chicken broth
6cups (no chicken chicken broth) you can find it next to regular broth in most stores
1/3 cup rice
1/4 cup sweet onion
1/3 cup carrots
1 bulion cube
Boil all of that for 25 mins.

In another bowl mix 2 eggs or 2 egg equivlent egg beater if you do not eat eggs either, some vegetarians do some dont, just a personal choice, anyway mix two eggs with 2 tbsp lemon juice, then set aside.

In a small pan, boil 2 tbsp butter, stiring constantly until it bubbles a little, after that stir in 1cup of the first broth mixture in until it thickens with the butter, then mix all of that in the bowl with the egg and lemon juice. and then mix all of that with the first broth mixture in the big pan. Stir together and serve. Do not reboil after you combine the ingredients or the mixture with break apart. So this means you cant refrigarate and have it the next day. So if this makes too much for one person, just cut everything in half. Thats what I do.

Another good one is call Potatos Herbs de Province

Peel 3 potatos cutting them into little 1 inch cubes

Cover with water in a bowl and refrigarate for an hour or overnight doesnt matter which

After that drain and pat the potatos dry.

Put 2 tbsp olive oil 2tbsp herbs de province 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp black pepper and shake up till all the potatos are coated.

Place on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes turning them over half way through. 20 minutes in just a guidline, basiclly just cook till they get brown.

Both of those sound delicious.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I