Poll: which one
Poll Options
View poll results: which one
rp
10 77%
me 50
3 23%
Voters: 13.
om looking for one of these multifx. ive ussed the boss and it was it nice but changing effects on the flight was kinda hard. Plus im worried it has no bypass. compared to the the RP which has bypass and seems to be easier to use while gigging.
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
come one people....
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Lame bump is lame?

.……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-,
.………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~”;;;;;;;;;EL;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;PIMP;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Bump;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;I
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Dinosaur!;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-, ………………¸~”&rdquo
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~” ;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”__„„„ -"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”-~":: ,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: "~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~" ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-, :\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\ :\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\' -,::',"-\::'':"::\|:|/
...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----":|::/, ~"¯"-::|::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::| /
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~I, ,,,,,,,,,,,I:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/::|:::::: ::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\?
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-' ::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\::: ::;-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|' '
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-' ::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'::: ::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„ -~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;,-'--,
.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-: :;;;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,
.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~
.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::: :::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"
.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,„-;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;:: |_,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::/
.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:: :|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-“::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::| ::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-“:::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::: :"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\
...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",:::::::: ::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
.-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::", :::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::: ; ; ;;;;;;;’’’’;-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : :I
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_:::::::::::::: "~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_:::::: ::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-, _:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::: :::;-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::: ::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\: ::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::: :::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::: ::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯ :::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::: ::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::: ::\………….."~--„___„„-~~
Never was a fan of the rp series. get the me-50.
Question: What do you mean by bypass? Because it's easy to use while gigging?
Because Im pretty sure that you can turn off all the fx of the me-50. But how is it easier while gigging?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

the boss has lots of knobs that u have to move manually, the rp you just stomp over the presets that you choose(ie you jump froma chorus/delay to a wah whith reverb in one stomp)

ypass means turning off certain effects
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
I am pretty sure you can turn off the fx in the me 50 by stomping the switches.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

i would say the RP
i have the RP350 and it rules completely
and the RP500 seems more for gigs so that just mi opinion...
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
RP500!

Its like you have 40 custom pedal boards in your feet..I tried the RP350 and it was awsome..go for the RP

or Zoom G9.2tt