So my parents made me stay home tonight to work on college apps and essays and all that shit and i just got to thinking...is it even worth it?
I mean, I could just lounge around all day, chillin like a villain instead

Edit: I'd also like to point out that many a rich people (bill gates, mark zuckerberg) did not finish college
XU
Last edited by Frankthetank999 at Nov 1, 2008,
Yes, because success is achieved through sitting around all day doing absolutely nothing.
Quote by Frankthetank999
So my parents made me stay home tonight to work on college apps and essays and all that shit and i just got to thinking...is it even worth it?

And end up working some shitty job you hate for the rest of your life? Don't **** around with the direction of your life, dude. It's not worth it.
This sig is
Quote by Frankthetank999

Edit: I'd also like to point out that many a rich people (bill gates, mark zuckerberg) did not finish college

I'D also like to point out that bill gate was instrumental in creating something everyone could use, yet no one had discovered yet.

so...unless "chillin like a villain" and lounging around all day is original and people will pay you to do it, i'd stay in school.
Quote by Frankthetank999

They may not have finished college, but they certainly didn't lounge around all day, chillin' like a villain.

I'm glad you set such high standards for yourself.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
You should be glad you have parents like that dude.

I wish I did. I'm only taking 2 college classes and I'm failing them bad and I'm probably gonna end up dropping out. I kick myself because I didn't give a crap but its to late now.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
follow you dreams man.

personally my goal in life is to become a failed musician and room with a fellow stoner buddy of mine
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Dude college is definitely worth it. Not just the education, either; the experience is priceless. I wish I could describe it to you in some way that would make you understand, but trust me, if I'd known how much fun University life would be, I would have been a lot more anxious to do my apps.
Tobacco Sunburst Fender Strat
(Lollar Dirty Blonde pickups)
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Stop encouraging this dude to work hard and go to college. 1 less competition.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Frankthetank999

Lounge all you want man, go for it, you won't get the best job and the best pay though. Given some people dont go through college and still have great jobs, still theres the people who clean at McDolands because they didnt study hard enough.

Also , People like Bill Gates are very gifted people, dont even compare yourself to them, unless you want to invent something that will change the world dont even think of that as an excuse not to go to school.
Don't rush into college. Stay home, become a true pimp.

1) sleep in until 230pm every day. Not one minute before.
2) play xbox and watch Judge Judy from 230pm to 630pm
3) at dinner demand meatloaf from your mom, ****.

4) have an orgasm fapping with one finger in your bum on your basement couch while reading this :

5) stay up til 3am watching infomercials.

Repeat to win life.
If you can afford it, and you have the opportunity, you should really go to college. It's great that your parents support you that way and you shouldn't take it for granted. I'm working my ass off right now so I can have enough financial support to go to University right now, it costs a lot, and it's work, but it's worth it in the long run.
Good luck.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
if you don't want to, don't go. but be wary that you might end up in a place that you won't like, and regret not going. i have made the choice that i don't want to go, because i really enjoy the job i do, and the people i work with. and it seems more authentic when you try to get somewhere with a band when money is tight. mind you, i'm 16, and that may all change.
Quote by Frankthetank999

in response to edit

they worked their asses off. Ten times harder then going to school, you idiot. just because u know a fact (bill gates didn't go to college) doesn't make you smart enough to compete with windows or even get a half decent job.

enter frank zappa's Wind Up Working at a Gas Station
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Don't rush into college. Stay home, become a true pimp.

1) sleep in until 230pm every day. Not one minute before.
2) play xbox and watch Judge Judy from 230pm to 630pm
3) at dinner demand meatloaf from your mom, ****.

4) have an orgasm fapping with one finger in your bum on your basement couch while reading this :

5) stay up til 3am watching infomercials.

Repeat to win life.

LMAO!

TS, if you stay in residence, pretty much all this ^ happens half the time lol

Quote by restless_thrash
if you don't want to, don't go. but be wary that you might end up in a place that you won't like, and regret not going. i have made the choice that i don't want to go, because i really enjoy the job i do, and the people i work with. and it seems more authentic when you try to get somewhere with a band when money is tight. mind you, i'm 16, and that may all change.

What do you do? Work at McDonalds? I can't see a 16 year old having anything better than a shitty service sector job.
Last edited by Steel8909 at Nov 1, 2008,
Quote by Frankthetank999

So, when is your new amazing world-changing technology coming out then?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway