Poll: would you rather have you favorite show
Poll Options
View poll results: would you rather have you favorite show
get cancelled
42 72%
continue but becomes lame
16 28%
Voters: 58.
Have your favorite tv show be canceled or continue but becomes much worse and ruin everything you loved about it.
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
ESP KH-502, duncan custom 5, duncan 59
1978 alverez acoustic
Peavey valveking 100 head
line 6 4-12 cabinet
EVH flange, wilson q-wah, boss chorus ensemble, dunlop brick power supply
Family Guy thread?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I would take Secret Option 3, which consists of posting a useless piece of irrelevant information. In this case, said information takes on the form of a joke.

Q: What is non-orientable and lives in the ocean?
A: Mobius Dick!

* leaves thread to commit suicide*
would you rather

sit on a freaking cold toilet seat or a warm toilet seat

but i'd rather it end and buy (read download) all the episodes
Cancel because it would make the classics even better.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Family Guy thread?

seeing as they have done both
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by evhaustin5150
Have your favorite tv show be canceled or continue but becomes much worse and ruin everything you loved about it.

You just described the Simpsons perfectly. It has been recycled jokes and plotlines for the last, I dunno, 7 or 8 seasons out of their 19/20 year run, whatever it is. They shoulda quit after 10.
Chapelle's show was amazing same with that Stella show too.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Family Guy thread?

haha
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Obviously get canceled, if that happened I wouldn't have to keep enduring progressively shittier new Simpsons episodes.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
much like my relationships, i would want it to continue and get worse, as opposed to getting cancelled.
that way i milk every last fragment of enjoyment out of it, and ride it out to the bitter end.
In that scenario I'd rather it got canceled. However, I'd never wish cancellation upon a show because in real life, it's impossible to know whether a show is going to go downhill or not.
Get canceled, makes the old stuff even better.

DAMN you ST. Anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(kinda relates)
uhhhh, yea
Quote by stilt37
much like my relationships, i would want it to continue and get worse, as opposed to getting cancelled.
that way i milk every last fragment of enjoyment out of it, and ride it out to the bitter end.

I can picture you and your significant other now in the final days of your failed relationship. Her on the bed, lifeless, staring at the ceiling fan as it slowly spins, your penis going in and out of her unwet vagina. The sound of a fly landing on a bookcase is louder than anything you two are doing, unless you count the slow squish and squuoop sounds as you insert your unloved manhood in and out. At the climax you manage a little grunt and you both remain still staring at various inanimate objects. You then get up, walk out of the room and sit on the couch, turning the TV on slowly. About 1 minute later she walks past you and sits in the kitchen reading a magazine.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I can picture you and your significant other now in the final days of your failed relationship. Her on the bed, lifeless, staring at the ceiling fan as it slowly spins, your penis going in and out of her unwet vagina. The sound of a fly landing on a bookcase is louder than anything you two are doing, unless you count the slow squish and squuoop sounds as you insert your unloved manhood in and out. At the climax you manage a little grunt and you both remain still staring at various inanimate objects. You then get up, walk out of the room and sit on the couch, turning the TV on slowly. About 1 minute later she walks past you and sits in the kitchen reading a magazine.

dont forget awkwardly deciding who gets the last bowl of cookie crisp the next morning
Quote by stilt37

dont forget awkwardly deciding who gets the last bowl of cookie crisp the next morning

Or when you walk in the bedroom to go to bed and catch her masturbating, fantasizing about another man. Due to the romance being lost completely you just calmly slide into the sheets beside her, no physical contact whatsoever, and begin fapping while staring at the ceiling. She of course, gets disgusted and walks out of the room while you blow a load on her stack of cosmopolitan magazines she has hintingly left beside the bed as a possible last hope to saving the lack of a relationship. After she re-enters and sees the man goo on her fembo magazines, chances are that will be the final straw.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Or when you walk in the bedroom to go to bed and catch her masturbating, fantasizing about another man. Due to the romance being lost completely you just calmly slide into the sheets beside her, no physical contact whatsoever, and begin fapping while staring at the ceiling. She of course, gets disgusted and walks out of the room while you blow a load on her stack of cosmopolitan magazines she has hintingly left beside the bed as a possible last hope to saving the lack of a relationship. After she re-enters and sees the man goo on her fembo magazines, chances are that will be the final straw.

legendary
that 70's show was the shit.. 2 bad it got canceled, though it did turn kinda lame in the 8th season