Page 1 of 2
well for me its the song lazarus by porcupine tree. the ruiner would have to be my high school principle. at the pep rally, he told everyone to jump up and down in the air with there hands up shouting U KNOW!!! i cant here it any more without being annoyed.

NOW U
I Cum Blood

EDIT: Or any megadeth song due to the people at my schools inability to prononce it properly becuase it isn't "spelled right"
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Last edited by Arch Enemy 65 at Nov 1, 2008,
Misery Business - Paramore.

I was at my buddies playing Guitar Hero 4. I was the Vocalist (switching it up). I went to piss for a second and I came back to a few good songs. So I was pumped. then that song came up...
Quote by daytripper75
because banning people makes up for my small penis

Quote by hoootlilboy
send her some pron she will thank you later. so will the tech guy.

Anything on the local popular radio station. That just beat and rape anything they think people like.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Under The Bridge was ruined because while I was up in New York seeing my aunt and uncle they bought their personal friends latest CD (forgot her name though) and she did the absolute worst cover of that song ever. She's a talented singer and she has a nice voice but ugh, she just tore that song a new arsehole.
I Love Rock n Roll by Joan Jett
it was an okay song to begin with but then i got guitar hero and my mom and little sister played that song over and over and over again cause they couldn't play anything else
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Anything on the local popular radio station. That just beat and rape anything they think people like.

This. If my local rock station isn't playing "The Day that Never Comes(aaah)", They're playing "Inside the Fire", and if they're not playing that, they're playing "Too Drunk to ****".
Smells Like Teen Spirit. Because its the only song that you hear on the radio by Nirvana.

And when you are jamming with new friends, or are just talking to someone, and they say that they love Nirvana, you start saying, "Really? Thats awesome! Have you heard 'The Man Who Sold The World'?" And they would say "Umm, no, but I know smells like teen spirit."

FACEPALM. yes I know that The Man Who Sold The World is by David Bowie.

That is why I can't stand Smells Like Teen Spirit.
Quote by Demonikk
Pantera's 'Walk' since that FOB cover.

you are gonna have to make me look that up, and I'm not gonna like it.

Listen to Fall Out Boys cover of Roxanne, and listen to Hilary Duffs cover of My Generation.
Quote by captainoid
This. If my local rock station isn't playing "The Day that Never Comes(aaah)", They're playing "Inside the Fire", and if they're not playing that, they're playing "Too Drunk to ****".

i love that you put the Aaaah there.
anyways any song by lynyrd skynyrd (sp?) is dead to me now, because my dad thinks he can sing, (he cant ), and he knows all the words to their songs. its infuriating. GAAAAAH I hate them now.
Quote by ZeppelinRulez77
Hilary Duffs cover of My Generation.

WHAT?!?!

You can't possibly mean the same My Generation performed by Roger Daltrey and The Who, and if you do I refuse to acknowledge the existence of said cover.
All of Guns and Roses
Carry on My wayward son
Halloween theme
Iron man
Smoke on the water

All due to being overplayed.
Metallica - One
cuz of gh3
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

98.9% of classic rock.

The main reason being I completely over listened to it, and moved on to more complex, "better" (for the lack of a better term) music.

I can still listen to some of it, and music made in the same era that is/wasn't as well known, but I can't listen to radio classic rock anymore.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I've got a douchey friend with ADHD and mild retardation who rapes the hell out of any top 40 song. its hard to explain it. he just ruins them. it usually isnt a problem because i dont listen to that kind of music. but i can never listen to paper planes again
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Silver_Spork
Misery Business - Paramore.

I was at my buddies playing Guitar Hero 4. I was the Vocalist (switching it up). I went to piss for a second and I came back to a few good songs. So I was pumped. then that song came up...

Thats a good song.

Quote by ZeppelinRulez77
Smells Like Teen Spirit. Because its the only song that you hear on the radio by Nirvana.

And when you are jamming with new friends, or are just talking to someone, and they say that they love Nirvana, you start saying, "Really? Thats awesome! Have you heard 'The Man Who Sold The World'?" And they would say "Umm, no, but I know smells like teen spirit."

FACEPALM. yes I know that The Man Who Sold The World is by David Bowie.

That is why I can't stand Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Funny, Ive heard alot of nirvana on the radio, but never that song.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
lips of an angel by hinder or any hinder song for that matter.
saw them in concert they sucked
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Anything from Guitar Hero, but only when the rap kids go on about the songs like they know everything. I had a friend of mine come up to me (rap kid) and he says "Damn son Bucketheads so amazing did you know he plays Jordan at 420BPM man? This sections insane man!"
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Muse- Muscle Museum.

Somebody told me it's about masturbation....

Hahahaha as hilarious as that is I'm pretty sure it's actually about their distaste for "fair-weather fans" from their hometown/homeland. But I could be wrong.

And one of the meal halls here on campus has had "Monster Mash" on loop for the past three days for the Halloween season. If that song was ever even alright, it's been ruined for me now.
Tobacco Sunburst Fender Strat
(Lollar Dirty Blonde pickups)
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Everything on any Guitar Hero games and the super overplayed songs on the radio which I know them all by heart by now. Examples:

-It's not my time
-Sorry by Buckcherry (actually, anything by them)
-The day that never comes
-Rock N Roll Train

They're good songs, but so freaking overplayed. Same goes with So What by Pink, I don't care by Fall Out Boy, anything Jonas Brothers or Katy Perry, etc. OVERPLAYED!!!
UG's AC/DC Lover
Quote by Denthrare
Hahahaha as hilarious as that is I'm pretty sure it's actually about their distaste for "fair-weather fans" from their hometown/homeland. But I could be wrong.

I quote-

"I have played in every toilet, you just want to spoil it, I'll do it on my own..."

Sounds like he's split up with a lass, and is now sitting on a toilet seat fapping.
Quote by Rocker_94
Everything on any Guitar Hero games and the super overplayed songs on the radio which I know them all by heart by now. Examples:

-It's not my time
-Sorry by Buckcherry (actually, anything by them)
-The day that never comes
-Rock N Roll Train

They're good songs, but so freaking overplayed. Same goes with So What by Pink, I don't care by Fall Out Boy, anything Jonas Brothers or Katy Perry, etc. OVERPLAYED!!!

These were outplayed even before they put any of these last few songs on the radio. They were never good.
A song that was ruined for me was "Back in black" by ACDC. I never quite liked it that much, but if it came on the radio, or was at a friends and he put it on, I never minded. That all changed though when I came home from school a couple years ago, I had been skipping the afternoon, and my mom (who is single/divorced) was supposed to be at work. I went home and all was quiet, everything was good so I went into the garage to have a smoke. I turned the light on and to my horror the car was slowly rocking, the radio was playing Back in black, and my mom was getting nailed by an overweight black guy. She was screaming in an unnatural manner and saying things like "give me that big black sausage big boy" and grunting in ways I thought only pigs did. I slowly shut the garage door and left the light on..apparently the heat of the situation allowed them to not notice me completely. I slowly walked out of the house, turned the corner, went to a secluded park and fapped until orgasm.
Thats........really really gross =_=

Uh anyway for me its pretty much and song from Three doors down, Peal jam, Bush, (crappy band) and Alice in chains, and Nickel back (I HATE their new song -.-) cause they all get over played so I get really annoyed when I hear any of those bands =_='
The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams it's Heaven and Hell
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
A song that was ruined for me was "Back in black" by ACDC. I never quite liked it that much, but if it came on the radio, or was at a friends and he put it on, I never minded. That all changed though when I came home from school a couple years ago, I had been skipping the afternoon, and my mom (who is single/divorced) was supposed to be at work. I went home and all was quiet, everything was good so I went into the garage to have a smoke. I turned the light on and to my horror the car was slowly rocking, the radio was playing Back in black, and my mom was getting nailed by an overweight black guy. She was screaming in an unnatural manner and saying things like "give me that big black sausage big boy" and grunting in ways I thought only pigs did. I slowly shut the garage door and left the light on..apparently the heat of the situation allowed them to not notice me completely. I slowly walked out of the house, turned the corner, went to a secluded park and fapped until orgasm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't even handle it. I wish I could sig that. Well I can. Its just too long.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Anything that's covered by Fall Out Boy becomes pure rape.
Like:
-Love Will Tear Us Apart - by Joy Division
-Beat It - by Michael Jackson
-Roxanne - by The Police
-Walk - by Pantera
...They raped those songs...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
i hate listening to remixed songs, but that doesnt ruin the original for me. but covers are still win.

what ruins a song for me is when a band covers an iron maiden song, screams some of the best vocals ever produced my iron maiden, and adds solos and keyboard lines that don't fit in the song. theres a limit to artistic license.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Anything that's covered by Fall Out Boy becomes pure rape.
Like:
-Love Will Tear Us Apart - by Joy Division
-Beat It - by Michael Jackson
-Roxanne - by The Police
-Walk - by Pantera
...They raped those songs...

Beat it was actually pretty good.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
whenever my mum and her friends get really drunk the put led zeppelin on. enough said.
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.
Quote by Ktool The Girth

Beat it was actually pretty good.

IMO I think it's way inferior to the original version.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Those phrases should never be used in the same paragraph.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

This weird guy I know used to sing a messed up version of Pudding Time by Primus and for a long time I couldn't listen to the song properly.
Quote by RU Experienced?
WHAT?!?!

You can't possibly mean the same My Generation performed by Roger Daltrey and The Who, and if you do I refuse to acknowledge the existence of said cover.

Doesn't she even say "hope i *don't* die before i get old"?

Three Doors Down - Kryptonite. Due to being overplayed, then played some more.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Page 1 of 2