A friend of mine in college got dared to shit his pants and stay in the cafeteria for 15 minutes. so he did. by the end of the 15 minutes there was barely anybody left in the cafeteria because the smell was so bad. the second the time was up he started running away to change his pants, but the turd started slipping so he panicked and reached down, pulled it and threw it on the ground as he was running. several people saw this. I about shit MY pants laughing at him

share your own stories about shit
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
i totally shit myself in a Target when i was like 8. its was very wet and rolled down my leg onto the toy aisle floor. I left it there.
I'm Steve
I got my number two down the holy of the toilet without flushing. I got up, turned around to flush and it was gone, I got a hole in one!

I was going to make a thread about this, but I guess this will do, anyone else done this before?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
So there's this guy at school who overheard my costume idea for Halloween a week ago as i was telling my friends. And he comes up to me and says, hey, I'm gonna do that, that was my idea. So after a few minutes of arguments i say, "dude stop being such a dick, either you keep on being a dick like this and everyone here will know you as one and then get your ass kicked, or stfu and go as something else.". He responded with a kind of laugh as though i was only kidding and we're kool. BTW this guy's already known for being a dick so i know he'll do it.

So anyways, the costume is, as simple as it may be, a pumpkin with a carved face on it, and i wear it on my head. So we'll both end up looking like retards who copied each others costumes right? Wrong. I'm here requesting suggestions for what else should accompany my pumpkin head to make it really cool, so that everyone will see him and say FAIL as I stand near him when they see i clearly have the best version of a pumpkin head costume.

HELP ME PIT !!!
Quote by metaldud536
So there's this guy at school who overheard my costume idea for Halloween a week ago as i was telling my friends. And he comes up to me and says, hey, I'm gonna do that, that was my idea. So after a few minutes of arguments i say, "dude stop being such a dick, either you keep on being a dick like this and everyone here will know you as one and then get your ass kicked, or stfu and go as something else.". He responded with a kind of laugh as though i was only kidding and we're kool. BTW this guy's already known for being a dick so i know he'll do it.

So anyways, the costume is, as simple as it may be, a pumpkin with a carved face on it, and i wear it on my head. So we'll both end up looking like retards who copied each others costumes right? Wrong. I'm here requesting suggestions for what else should accompany my pumpkin head to make it really cool, so that everyone will see him and say FAIL as I stand near him when they see i clearly have the best version of a pumpkin head costume.

HELP ME PIT !!!
Quote by metaldud536

HELP ME PIT !!!

**** you asshole!
I'm Steve
Quote by metaldud536

HELP ME PIT !!!

wat
There is something about the smell of feces and cotton or (insert various other fabric here). I am not sure if it's a chemical reaction thing or just an example of a bond in nature.
Quote by metaldud536

HELP ME PIT !!!

I remember the phail of this thread
ohai little sig.
Quote by floppypick
I got my number two down the holy of the toilet without flushing. I got up, turned around to flush and it was gone, I got a hole in one!

I was going to make a thread about this, but I guess this will do, anyone else done this before?

the widely accepted term for this is "a ghost turd"

and yes quite frequently

im taking a dump right now, ill report back when finished
Quote by metaldud536
Oh shit, that was your story? My bad my bad!

no, i just knew some shit like that was coming.
I'm Steve
Quote by iantheman
A friend of mine in college got dared to shit his pants and stay in the cafeteria for 15 minutes. so he did.
really?

in college, yet still a buffoon? are all your friends this stupid?

yeah, good luck with that.

shit stories? no thanks. i just drop the dookie and flush.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
That's disgusting. To be quite frank. Even if he was one of the popular kids at school, his social status would've slipped multiple notches.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.