Thoughts on this amp? How much does it go for, canadian. I'm looking for somthing around 400$
I play metal, punk and a little classic stuff.
i just made a thread on this lol

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

haha seriously. I searched around a few minutes before making this thread too,.
Quote by Bubbles516
haha seriously. I searched around a few minutes before making this thread too,.

Obviously not. Use the search bar. There are at least a dozen of these threads made every day.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Obviously not. Use the search bar. There are at least a dozen of these threads made every day.

Oh. Sorry. Asshole.
I just bought this amp, got it on sale from guitar center for $250. For the price, you can't buy a better amp. If you're worried that it won't be loud enough because its 33w, don't worry, it's plenty loud. The only problem I have with mine is there is this constant buzzing coming out of the amp. Although you can't hear it anymore once you start playing, it can be quite annoying. But I say go for it, it's a great sounding amp for very cheap.
Quote by stouffer67
I just bought this amp, got it on sale from guitar center for $250. For the price, you can't buy a better amp. If you're worried that it won't be loud enough because its 33w, don't worry, it's plenty loud. The only problem I have with mine is there is this constant buzzing coming out of the amp. Although you can't hear it anymore once you start playing, it can be quite annoying. But I say go for it, it's a great sounding amp for very cheap.

The buzz is mainly on the clean channel for me, and it kind of sounds like a blowtorch. When I go to OD, it gets quiet.

But yeah, it's very loud (I have to keep it at around 1 1/2 at home), and if you want to play metal, you WILL NEED A DISTORTION PEDAL. It cannot do metal on its own.