What have you done thats made you feel the coolest that you ever have in your life? I dunno if its been done before but the searchbar didnt come up with anything. But anyway, go.
Tits.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
i kissed a girl
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
when i first had sex
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by f22master
i kissed a girl

This.

I'd just taken her out for lunch, and kissed her before I left.
Man, did I ever feel badass
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Still waiting.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by ShaunDiel
When I Got mean Joe Green's Jersey.

I know why I laughed, but I dont know why I found it funny. Oh well, good comercial
I was at the bar and met a chick, her friend went home with my friend, I went home with her. As soon as we walked in I took my coat off and she took her coat and shirt completely off. She walked around in her bra for about 5 minutes, I got a couple beers and she took the bra off. Then she sucked my dick. Then she dropped her pants. Then I saw a penis. (It wasn't my penis.)

Then I said GTFO.
When I first played Sweet Child O'Mine in front of 400 people.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by ShaunDiel
When I Got mean Joe Green's Jersey.

I got his jockstrap

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
when i closed my schools talent show with a 4 minute abridged version of Free Bird.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Not the coolest but it was cool when I dressed up as Spiderman for school one day and I could walk through the halls giving everyone high fives. Twas pretty sweet.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Whenever I write a piece of music that I really like. Unfortunately, that feeling usually wears off after a day or two (at which point I scrap it and get depressed haha).
Quote by agreth_3rd
Whenever I write a piece of music that I really like. Unfortunately, that feeling usually wears off after a day or two (at which point I scrap it and get depressed haha).

I sure know how that feels...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
We were doing a full band sound check at my first real gig in a pretty famous club. I was playing some fast blues licks and they put me through the venues sound system, as I was playing I heard it come on and get louder and I have never, ever, EVER felt as great as I did in that moment. It was unbelievable. It gives me chills just thinking about it.
One day at work I was preparing someones food and I went to get a fork out of a little box that holds them but I grabbed two because I thought I needed 2, but I only needed one. I realized this after walking back to the counter,and I was pissed off for a reason I don't remember, so I threw the fork behind my back and it landed perfectly in it's 5 x 5 inch box which was about 4 meters from my position. The person who I was preparing food for saw this and just stared at me in amazement and said to her friend quietly, "That was amazing!". This chick was ****ing hot too so I felt like an utter bad ass and couldn't help but smile after they left.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
sex all day.

though i must admit ^thats pretty b.a. i like moments like that
When I got a standing ovation for my solo when touring with a jazz ensemble.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
When like 7 chicks came up and group hugged me in the middle of the school hallway, and everyone was staring. It was pretty sweet lol
Quote by kyle100
One day at work I was preparing someones food and I went to get a fork out of a little box that holds them but I grabbed two because I thought I needed 2, but I only needed one. I realized this after walking back to the counter,and I was pissed off for a reason I don't remember, so I threw the fork behind my back and it landed perfectly in it's 5 x 5 inch box which was about 4 meters from my position. The person who I was preparing food for saw this and just stared at me in amazement and said to her friend quietly, "That was amazing!". This chick was ****ing hot too so I felt like an utter bad ass and couldn't help but smile after they left.

I'm eternally envious.
The second time I masturbated. The first time wasn't as bad ass....I thought I pissed myself for a minute.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Usually after I write a really cool riff, which isn't that often. I don't have many cool moments, though I sure do have a lot of loser moments...
when i walked out of the House of Blues last week and i high fived Eicca Toppinen of Apocalyptica..i pretty much was the shit.

other than that, if i play guitar for a crowd of 5 people or more i feel amazing. first sex was pretty awesome too
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Last edited by gun4hire at Nov 2, 2008,
when I went to go see Metallica I managed to get really close to the stage during Seek and Destroy after the concert was over I look James Hetfield in the eye and \m/ he then looked at me in the eye and did the same.
Quote by f22master
i kissed a girl

did you like the taste of her cherry chap stick?

and did your boyfriend mind it?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!