So just another day at high school. Same o same o. You know its halloween, people dressing up in school. So Im heading out of 5th hour and onto my last class of the day. Walking down the hallway i see some kid kinda dancing and it caught my eye. So I started walking closer to this kid. All the sudden I started to hear music, it was one of those times where it feels like a song you know. Then suddenly, i face palm my self. Rick astley was on the boombox the kid was walking around with. Some kid dressed up as rock astley and rick rolled kids all day. It was rather epic. Full costume, had the glasses, the the clothes, and the kid even looked like him. As I walked pass the kid I gave him the middle finger and said dammit I never thought I would get rick rolled at school.
K, koo.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I love Rock Astley.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Awesome.

But, isn't it a bit late to be talking about what happened to you in 2005?
my friday was better...

some of you might remember a thread i made a week ago about a guy with a gun that got loose nearby? well he took a local 5th grade class hostage in our elementary school so all the schools in the district got out early. then he gave himself up...
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by keithmoon15
my friday was better...

some of you might remember a thread i made a week ago about a guy with a gun that got loose nearby? well he took a local 5th grade class hostage in our elementary school so all the schools in the district got out early. then he gave himself up...

Your Friday was better? Try telling them 5th graders that...
Quote by keithmoon15
my friday was better...

If you are in elementary school then I think you may be too young to be in the Pit.
My Friday was even better.

I went trick or treating. That's right, I'm 18 and I still do the deed. I went as the Operation board game (google it if you don't know)...

Chicks dug out. Walking around with my nieces all dressed up as princesses and pumpkins... Gold mine my friends. F'cking gold mine.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
If you are in elementary school then I think you may be too young to be in the Pit.

im not in elementary school but the elementary school is right nearby
Quote by keithmoon15
im not in elementary school but the elementary school is right nearby

Yeah I figured you were 15 cuz of your user name, but wasn't sure
Quote by thellamafarm
So just another day at high school. Same o same o. You know its halloween, people dressing up in school. So Im heading out of 5th hour and onto my last class of the day. Walking down the hallway i see some kid kinda dancing and it caught my eye. So I started walking closer to this kid. All the sudden I started to hear music, it was one of those times where it feels like a song you know. Then suddenly, i face palm my self. Rick astley was on the boombox the kid was walking around with. Some kid dressed up as rock astley and rick rolled kids all day. It was rather epic. Full costume, had the glasses, the the clothes, and the kid even looked like him. As I walked pass the kid I gave him the middle finger and said dammit I never thought I would get rick rolled at school.

that exact same thing happened at my school on Friday, a kid dressed up as Rick Astley was walking around playing Never Gonna Give you Up, then at lunch he was playing it and started a conga line.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Yeah I figured you were 15 cuz of your user name, but wasn't sure

actually im 16 now lol

but yeah it was nuts my brother was in that class last year and my girlfriends sister was there as well

pretty crazy