Page 1 of 2
pray for the best. my dogs at that stage too =[
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Start up the grill.

Nah that was weak, sorry for your dog man.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Last edited by Gord@k at Nov 2, 2008,
bring it to the vet
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
Quote by Gord@k
Start up the grill.

Stole the words right outta my mouth.

I'm sorry about your dog though. I'm acctually waiting for the day my dog starts to go.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by Gord@k
Start up the grill.

Get out

Spend as much time with him/her as possible, and although its heartbreaking, when he/she has passed on, laugh about the memorys you've had with her/him.
So going to the vet wasn't the first thing to come to mind? coming to UG did? You're not a vet yourself. Don't try anything. Just go the vet and I hope everything turns out ok.

EDIT: oh didn't see this

Quote by Cannabi Culture
15. Hes been here forever mann

He's dying naturally. Let nature takes its course. He lived a full life. I know it may be hard but if you love something set it free.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Nov 2, 2008,
Quote by Cannabi Culture

He has lived a long healthy life then, eventually everything dies. Think of a way you can memorialize him that will make you feel happy and not depressed. Maybe a grave or shrine for him in the backyard with a picture of him?
If its in pain, put it down
Its the least you can do
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Hot dog bbq ftw.

just to make sure I got the right perspective, your suggesting I bbq my dog? I dont find the humor of that

edit: and no, UG was not my first idea. In fact I dont post much in this forum, mainly due to the immaturity of some people. But yeah I went to the vet...nothing I can do. Maybe smoke a little bud with him to ease his pain
Last edited by Cannabi Culture at Nov 2, 2008,
Quote by Cannabi Culture
just to make sure I got the right perspective, your suggesting I bbq my dog? I dont find the humor of that

Nah it was just an off colour joke to the "fire up the grill" comment. My serious response is a few posts later.
rape....

in all seriousness, sorry about your dog, it sucks but it has to happen, just spend as much time with him as you can
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
So going to the vet wasn't the first thing to come to mind? coming to UG did? You're not a vet yourself. Don't try anything. Just go the vet and I hope everything turns out ok.

Have you considered that maybe he already did and the vet told him he only had a little time left? Dumbass.

I know how you feel, one of my chinchillas escaped from the cage and shes been gone the past few days.
Quote by Gord@k
Start up the grill.

How about shutting the fuck up, getting the fuck out, and shoving your head down a toilet. It's the least you can do for the world. EDIT: Sorry. Didn't realize you had a serioous response later. I just hate it when people make jokes like that in a serious situation.

On topic; Ts, I'm sorry about your dog.

Is he in pain?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Nov 2, 2008,
It sucks having your pet get taken away for any reason. I didnt appreciate the lazy ****er till I realized how much I relied off him you know.

and yes i already went to the vet
Quote by Cannabi Culture
It sucks having your pet get taken away for any reason. I didnt appreciate the lazy ****er till I realized how much I relied off him you know.

and yes i already went to the vet

Thats how I felt when my dog passed, and now i regret i didn't spend time with him... we didn't get any notice... *shudders*
if you wanna talk pm me
I know how you feel. My dog's getting older, and I didn't appreciate her much until she got sick. She's still alive, but I cherish her a whole lot more now. I'll be praying for you and your dog.
My GF's Dog recently passed away, we had it cremated and it's ashes are in an urn in our living room along with some nice pictures of it from the happy times we had with her. It is always hard to lose a pet, and I feel for ya, enjoy the time you have left and remember the good times.
That really really sucks TS

A while back in another thread someone said something about making a bracelet with their old dog's nametag on to remember him by...I thought that seemed like a nice thing to do.

Just spend as much time with him as you can until then. I'm dreading my dog dying losing a pet sucks so much.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Can we has pictures of your dog?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Gord@k
Start up the grill.

i lol'd

and im sorry about your dog hope for the best, but sometimes when a pet dies it is for the best...
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
And all my people thats drug dealin jus to get by stack ya money till it gets sky high
We wasnt supposed to make it past 25 but the jokes on you we still alive
Throw your hands up in the sky and say we don't care what people say
Do people not get the humor of the "Fire up the grill" comment? He's making a ****ing joke about hotdogs FFS! Calm down people and stop telling the man where he should go and what to do when he gets there.

Edit:
Quote by homo erectus

And all my people thats drug dealin jus to get by stack ya money till it gets sky high

Wtf?
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
Last edited by LondonGeetarist at Nov 2, 2008,
Quote by homo-erectus

wrong thread?
Spend as much time as you can and talk to him in a soothing voice and say alot of key words like "good boy", "good dog", or whatever you say to him when he is good, this way he won't be confused that he is being punished or that you are abandoning him. Slowly stroke his fur in a way that he enjoys and comfort him. This way you can guarantee that when he eventually dies, he will die with hapiness in him and you can have an everlasting assurance that you did everything humanly possible to make it easy on him and yourself. I'd probably say no to the smoking bud thing with him unless you have done it lots in the past, it might make him paranoid and scared, but you're the owner so do what you feel is best based on your knowledge of the animal.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Spend as much time as you can and talk to him in a soothing voice and say alot of key words like "good boy", "good dog", or whatever you say to him when he is good, this way he won't be confused that he is being punished or that you are abandoning him. Slowly stroke his fur in a way that he enjoys and comfort him. This way you can guarantee that when he eventually dies, he will die with hapiness in him and you can have an everlasting assurance that you did everything humanly possible to make it easy on him and yourself. I'd probably say no to the smoking bud thing with him unless you have done it lots in the past, it might make him paranoid and scared, but you're the owner so do what you feel is best based on your knowledge of the animal.

this post made me tear up
Oh and if he has an appitite fry up some bacon and feed him unhealthy but tasty food... I imagine you're doing that already tho since you heard the bad news. Hang in there man.
Quote by Lil_Ms_Sunshine
this post made me tear up

Although I am immature and comedy oriented 98% of the time, I felt that I should be serious for once and this thread requires it.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I'd probably say no to the smoking bud thing with him unless you have done it lots in the past, it might make him paranoid and scared, but you're the owner so do what you feel is best based on your knowledge of the animal.

yeah scratch my previous recommendation
a buddy of mine told me (and it made sense) that the animals hate the high, thats why the plant does it. so animals wont eat it. so yeah, no smoking with the dog
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Although I am immature and comedy oriented 98% of the time, I felt that I should be serious for once and this thread requires it.

I'm sorry about earlier. I just hate when people joke like that in really serious times.

Your advice here is excellent.
So sorry to hear that man, but he really is a nice looking dog.
But wow 15 years he hasn't done bad has he! Try and enjoy the time you have left with him, cook him up a damn feast or something!!
HI
Quote by Cannabi Culture
Well he's had a long life, so I would just make sure he's comfortable. You can't control things like brain tumors, but ya can make sure his last moments on this earth are peaceful.
Page 1 of 2