Page 1 of 2
I just saw the 5th installment of saw. Most unimpressed. It was like they tried to be over the top complicated and ran out of ideas for traps at the same time. It failed by becoming predictable. It's a shame too, the last 4 movies were really good imo. Guess you can only stretch out something so long before it gets lame . Anyway, that's my rant. Anyone else see it and like or not like it?
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by RPGoof
It sucked before the first one even came out.
Also, I have never seen any Saw movie, but I think they've made quite a few... are they ever going to stop?

lol @ the irony
I'm just glad it's over. I don't think they're making any more after the 5th one and if they do I'm going to burn myself while ripping my nipples off and eating dog vomit.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by RPGoof
Also, I have never seen any Saw movie, but I think they've made quite a few... are they ever going to stop?

...Fail. You don't say something sucks without seeing it.

First was great.
2-4 sucked.
5 idk, but I don't expect much.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
...Fail. You don't say something sucks without seeing it.

First was great.
2-4 sucked.
5 idk, but I don't expect much.

first and second were horrible, and thats all i was gonna watch. they werent even entertaining. the victims got what they deserved
I'm Steve
Quote by RPGoof

Your ability to judge movies you have not seen is truly amazing.

I've seen one and three.. they are decent i guess, nothing spectacular.
They Actually are contracted for Seven Saw Movies, I love the first four. looks like we are in for 2 more folk's.
Schecter Synyster custom

Washburn custom ( I remodeled)

Yamaha custom

VOX AC-30

Crate GFX-130-c

Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

How many vegetarians does it take to eat a cow?

One if no one is looking.
I saw it the first day it came out.

Not too bad, but definitely not the best one either. I didn't see the big connection until it was all revealed, but the second trap (with the tubes), I realized what they were supposed to do almost instantly.

Also, all the flashbacks and crap really messed with my head, I didn't know when anything was actually happening, and that disappointed me because everything was clear in the other movies

Trap Effort - The first one with the keys, the electricity, and the one with Strahm in the beginning were very clever... the other ones were pretty lacking.

I thought it was worth seeing though, it's still a good movie.. Just try not to go in expecting anything in particular, take it as it comes.

Nifty ending though, thought I should squeeze that in there lol
My Space Add me, I want some UG people on there

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
OLP John Petrucci Sig Model
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
saw series as a whole = garbage bro
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by kyle100
I'm just glad it's over. I don't think they're making any more after the 5th one and if they do I'm going to burn myself while ripping my nipples off and eating dog vomit.

6 and 7 are already planned
Quote by kyle100

im holding you to that
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
I didn't think it was among the best of the Saw movies, but it did its job by filling in Hoffman's backstory and having him cover his tracks. Not to mention we are left with a cliffhanger ending; we have no idea what was in the box Jill received from Jigsaw's lawyer.

I do like the Saw series; the storyline is great. I feel like people get too hung up over the traps, and that's why they say they're bad movies. I see that traps as a device to make the audience uncomfortable amidst a very mysterious and exciting main story.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Wow I can't believe you even watched 5. I watched half of Saw 1 and turned it off before it was finished, I didn't even bother with anything in the series after that. One of the worst movies of all time easily.
Quote by Riddler
I didn't think it was among the best of the Saw movies, but it did its job by filling in Hoffman's backstory and having him cover his tracks. Not to mention we are left with a cliffhanger ending; we have no idea what was in the box Jill received from Jigsaw's lawyer.

I do like the Saw series; the storyline is great. I feel like people get too hung up over the traps, and that's why they say they're bad movies. I see that traps as a device to make the audience uncomfortable amidst a very mysterious and exciting main story.

my opinion. I have yet to see 5 tho
Quote by Riddler

Guarentee you it's the pig's mask thing. In the end she's gonna trap hoffman. I agree with you though, the plot line is what makes them good. Hostel is a terrible movie cause it was just random killings. Atleast in Saw it's killing for a reason.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I don't understand why people go on about these movies like they are the greatest thing ever...if they had left it alone at Saw 1 it would have been OK, but now I'm just f*cking sick of it, the theme's dead guys.
Quote by maggot_69
im holding you to that

Pics will be up on release dates.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Devopast
Guarentee you it's the pig's mask thing. In the end she's gonna trap hoffman. I agree with you though, the plot line is what makes them good. Hostel is a terrible movie cause it was just random killings. Atleast in Saw it's killing for a reason.

isnt the reason because hes a f*cking babycorn and thinks his life is terrible cause of cancer and justifies his killings?
I'm Steve
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
isnt the reason because hes a f*cking babycorn and thinks his life is terrible cause of cancer and justifies his killings?

Well, in one of them he explains how he was all depressed and wanted to be dead already until he got into a car wreck and had to pull a giant rod out of his body, showing himself that he actually wanted to live. He then inflicts tests on those who take their lives for granted.

Or something along those lines, anyways.
I actually thought the first one was a creative, entertaining movie with an original plot.

the next 2 sucked, i didnt even bother watching the 4th as the third was pretty much terrible and i wont waste time or money watching this new one
Quote by Irnmaiden4life

Wife's unborn baby dies because of one of her drug-addicted clients + finds out he has cancer + tries to commit suicide and survives + realizing that the human race has become 'survival of the mediocre' + the fact that all serial killers are crazy, even if their argument has philosophical merit.

Something like that.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Wow I can't believe you even watched 5. I watched half of Saw 1 and turned it off before it was finished, I didn't even bother with anything in the series after that. One of the worst movies of all time easily.

..now just because you don't have the brain capacity to take in the information, doesn't make the movie bad.

(I kid, I kid )
Quote by Riddler
Wife's unborn baby dies because of one of her drug-addicted clients + finds out he has cancer + tries to commit suicide and survives + realizing that the human race has become 'survival of the mediocre' + the fact that all serial killers are crazy, even if their argument has philosophical merit.

Something like that.

I bet in the next movie you'll find out he was an abused foster child
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
either way, Jigsaw is a little whiner.

Nah, just a really depressed guy looking to leave a legacy and make people better themselves. And he's crazy.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by Riddler

Something like that.

Question: Are We Not Men?
Answer: We Are Devo!
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by RPGoof

You are the hugest asshole to ever walk the planet.

And I feel justified in saying that despite never having met you.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Question: Are We Not Men?
Answer: We Are Devo!

Lol. Had to think about that for a minute before I got it. Well done.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius

Motherfuckers look exactly the same when not compared side by side. Confused the hell out of me the whole movie.

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by RPGoof

Wow that post makes you seem like a tool.

You can't just say something sucked when you haven't even seen it. I don't like Saw because I think it should have ended after two.
Quote by Riddler
Lol. Had to think about that for a minute before I got it. Well done.

OMG! I made someone think, in the Pit!

*Thinks about sigging this quote*
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Page 1 of 2