Poll: out of a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate snapping strings?
Poll Options
View poll results: out of a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate snapping strings?
1/10 (i dont care about snapping strings)
4 20%
2/10 (its not that bad)
0 0%
3/10 (i guess its annoying)
0 0%
4/10 (its kinda in the way)
2 10%
5/10 (its bugging me)
0 0%
6/10 (ill get new strings next week)
3 15%
7/10 (This is pissing me off)
2 10%
8/10 (I need a new string now!)
4 20%
9/10 (Im not even going to play guitar!)
3 15%
10/10 (Life sucks now)
2 10%
Voters: 20.
Title says all.

For me. a 4/5 because i always have to use all my strings. I always snap strings because i have a floyd rose (dont know what they are...then you tube them).

but that other 1/5 thats missing up there is devoted to my practice making riffs on the other strings that i have. I mainly snap my high E string.

I am running a poll as you probably already have seen
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
I love them. They give an awesome sound when they snap, plus a shop around here sells individual new strings for $.30 or so, so I don't much care about new strings.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I like how you choose out of 5 and the poll is out of 10 :p

I chose 7 obviously. I guess i have OCD about having all 6 strings on a guitar.
i use to not mind it that much, it made me think and figure out a new way to play a part and use more of the fretboard. but that was with a stop tail bridge, now i hate it cus i use floyd rose trems that arnt blocked.
i hate snapping strings, and its always my high E string. and i agree with Tallyho i have to have all 6strings on a guitar.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
I voted 7. I'm not going to cry about or go into a Jed imeditative trance to prevent myself from destroying the universe in a boiling angry fit, but it does suck a lot. Especially since a pack of strings costs $6. But even if it were cheaper, I'd still vote a 7, because you think that you can manage without an E string, and by E I mean the big one (yeah, heavy death metally stuff), but nope. You find yourself awkwardly fretting empty air, then nearly throwing the guitar across the room in frustration, thereby choking yourself with the strap and knocking your amp down. Same thing with the G string, B string, and especially the e string (little one)

I think cutting yourself is a bit extreme though.
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
I have never snapped a string while playing. I like replacing strings cause new stuff is good.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Individual new strings here are $2.50, so it is kinda annoying, but I don't care. It happens. Move on.
Quote by Deep*Kick
I have never snapped a string while playing. I like replacing strings cause new stuff is good.

I did it once thinking i'd be able to pick it up by the string. Really i was just trying to see why the hell herman li thought it was a cool thing to do.