Hey UG, i sometimes need some help to find things that i want to download and i never know who to ask, so i thought id start a thread where people can ask if anyone knows where to download what their looking for and who knows maybe some knows where to find it.

so can anyone help me find the show Class of the titans, cous i cant find anywhere to get it?

(btw sorry if this has allready been done, i searched it but came up with nothing.)
Why is it called Donkey Kong when he's clearly a Gorilla
Quote by Survivalism
I'm willing to bet this doesn't fly.

+1

also, TS ive never seen it personally, but isnt the show called Clash of the titans? not class
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
not too sure if thgis will be allowed what with most forms of downloading being blatantly illegal.

Try isohunt though. They seem to have evething!
Quote by CoF-Dean
+1

also, TS ive never seen it personally, but isnt the show called Clash of the titans? not class

No. The name's a play on Clash. ...but still this thread won't last.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by CoF-Dean
+1

nope its class cous its about teenagers that live at the school and know it probly wont last but i need some help finding this show, cous its one of my favorets, after ive found it the thread can get closed down if u want, i just wanna find this show
I'd venture a guess that this will be closed, possibly before someone can help you.

Aside from that, if it's the one i'm thinking of it looks like a "___ movie" i.e. scary movie, epic movie, etc., correct?
Quote by Tallyho
I'd venture a guess that this will be closed, possibly before someone can help you.

Aside from that, if it's the one i'm thinking of it looks like a "___ movie" i.e. scary movie, epic movie, etc., correct?

no, its a TV show, its actually prety dam good.
check hulu.com. some tv shows put their episodes on it for free. you just have to watch an ad every so often, but it's completely legal.

you can't download, though. it's only streaming
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?