All I can say is don't get $10 Vodka. My friend gave me some and it tasted like watered down methelated spirits. Needless to say it was terrible.
AlbertaPpure is the cheap vodka here. I'm assuming it's not available anywhere else though, so get Smirnoff. It's pretty inexpensive.

Or, you could go to the liquor store and look at the price tags on the shelf. That tends to be an easy way to figure out what's cheaper.
There's a direct corrolation between cost and taste. There is no good tasting vodka, there's only the bad and the really bad. Might aswell buy the cheapest shit, eh?
Georgi.

There's a reason it's on the bottom shelf.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by zwound
There's a direct corrolation between cost and taste. There is no good tasting vodka, there's only the bad and the really bad. Might aswell buy the cheapest shit, eh?

Really, who cares? You mix it with other things to not make it taste like shit to begin with.
You're*
Steal top shelf vodka, but pay for bottom shelf vodka and then leave it there. Or get some kids in the parking lot to give you money because they think you'll buy for them.. but instead, buy for yourself.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Survivalism
Really, who cares? You mix it with other things to not make it taste like shit to begin with.

.....who mixes it? its not that bad straight.
I am me. Live with it.
Smirnoff is what all those cool underage kids drink isn't it?
So go for that.

Or man up and get some Canadian Club.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Quote by solid_moose
Smirnoff is what all those cool underage kids drink isn't it?
So go for that.

Or man up and get some Canadian Club.

haha, ive had some pretty bad nights on CC. Just recently started getting onto bacardi 151 actually, for what it is shots go down quite well which surprised me
on mythbusters or sumthn they got cheap vodka n filtered it like 5 or 6 times with paper filters n it made the quality almost that of the most expnsive.
Quote by gir vs wild
on mythbusters or sumthn they got cheap vodka n filtered it like 5 or 6 times with paper filters n it made the quality almost that of the most expnsive.

not the quality, just made the taste harder to distinguish

and who could be screwed doing that the whole point of vodka is that you go and buy some, get smashed, case closed. you dont go to the effort of filtering it and shit