Page 1 of 2
Are there any shows on television that you think are past their prime?
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Happy Days.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Happy Days.

Haha damn that's the original right there.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
After watching a few recent episodes of the Simpsons, I'd say that.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
King of the Hill, any reality show having to do with celebrities or love, The Hills..... the list goes on for quite awhile my friend :/
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Simpsons for sure. Long overdue axing.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I think that aside from a few key shows like ATHF, The Boondocks, and Metalocalypse Adult Swim has. A lot of their new shows are horrible.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by Floyd93
I think that aside from a few key shows like ATHF, The Boondocks, and Metalocalypse Adult Swim has. A lot of their new shows are horrible.

They go out of their way to have random themes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Pokemon. First season was cool, the rest sucked. Digimon was cool too, first aired when I was 12. First season was great, second was just as great, 3rd season onwards was complete shit.

Family Guy has always sucked.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
That 70's Show. I hate to say that because I love the show, but it started falling apart and turned into a joke. The last episode disappointed me so much...
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
The 8th season of That 70's Show was pathetic. That show didn't function without Eric.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by Natrone
That 70's Show. I hate to say that because I love the show, but it started falling apart and turned into a joke. The last episode disappointed me so much...

That entire season was terrible. You do not get rid of Eric and Kelso, and then try to compensate with a piece of shit, bastard child like Randy.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Another show is Bones on Fox. Once they brought in her father the whole show became more of a drama about her damn family life than a murder investigation show.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
That 70's Show was a phenomenal show. I was so damn dissappointed when they ended it.

With that said, I used to watch the Simpsons every day, but now I just don't find it that funny anymore. I think it is about time it goes.

Family Guy needs to go also. I used to like it, but now it is almost unbearable to watch.

As much as I hate to say it, South Park is just about to that point where it needs to go. I haven't seen a decent "new" episode since the season when they had the World of Warcraft episode.
My thoughts exactly. Was everyone else as disappointed by the series fanale as I was? Sure, everyone came back, but it was so...empty. Just a bunch of pointless circles.
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone

It wasn't the same after Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher left

EDIT: It don't think that Randy fella ever said anything remotely funny
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Bones is really past its prime too. Ever since they brought her father into the show it became more of a drama about her damn family life than a murder investigation show. I haven't watched it in a year.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by Natrone
My thoughts exactly. Was everyone else as disappointed by the series fanale as I was? Sure, everyone came back, but it was so...empty. Just a bunch of pointless circles.

The only thing worse than that was the romance between Jackie and Fez. I mean come on, Fez? What about Hyde? That entire season should have never aired.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

South park is like Gibson.

You want to love their new stuff, and in a way their new stuff is great, but some of it just plain sucks.
The only good thing about the finale of That 70's Show was the montage of "Foot in Ass" quotes that Red had. I was laughing all the way through that part. The rest of the finale was crap, though.
American Dad. It wasn't that funny to begin with.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
The only good thing about the finale of That 70's Show was the montage of "Foot in Ass" quotes that Red had. I was laughing all the way through that part. The rest of the finale was crap, though.

You sir, present a good point. That was HILARIOUS. It pissed me off though because I wanted to have closure on the whole Eric and Donna story, but you never really get it. And to the person who complained about Fez and Jackie, I agree. That was almost as bad as Randy
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
The guy who played Randy was a horrible actor.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
I would say two and a half men. its was kinda funny but its the same thing over and over for like what 5 seasons now. that show has no progression apart from the kid getting older
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
I loved That 70's Show so much...but then I saw the final season and it left a horrible taste in my mouth. Just ruined the series for me. Now every time I watch it I tell myself that bastard child of a season never happened so I can enjoy the hilarity
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
The final season did have a few laughs, though. I enjoyed the disco-burning party.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by Floyd93
The final season did have a few laughs, though. I enjoyed the disco-burning party.

Yeah...but Randy was there through all of it...and there was no Kelso or Eric. I just couldn't enjoy it.
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Scrubs, it used to awsome, but the new episodes go out of their way for the drama. South parks still good, it's just the preachy politics that's anoying aswell as being predictable. They always take the middle ground on EVERYTHING. Family guy was good for two or three seasons but the charaters are so different than they were.
I liked FG a lot better when Meg was actually part of the family.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by Floyd93
I liked FG a lot better when Meg was actually part of the family.

I know what does she get, like 2-3 lines every 10 episodes. And where did this "weallhatemeg" attitude come from?
I miss the evil genius Stewie as well. I'm sick of the overly-homosexual Stewie.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by Tallyho
South park is like Gibson.

You want to love their new stuff, and in a way their new stuff is great, but some of it just plain sucks.

That's the worst analogy I have ever heard.
Heroes, every episode they jump the shark, but then seem to rewind to before they jumped it to make things ok.
And Prison Break jumped it in the last episode of season 2, I can't believe I still watched season 3.
Quote by Abunai X
Pokemon.

Never!

Quote by Floyd93
I miss the evil genius Stewie as well. I'm sick of the overly-homosexual Stewie.

Likewise, he's just not as funny, as often as he used to be.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Hate to say it because I love the old ones but Simpsons is facking terrible and unwatchable now.
Page 1 of 2