I work 3rd shift (11pm-7am) as a security guard. The job is pretty cool. Most nights I probably do 2 hours of actual work. My boss lets me bring my guitar to work, so I can sit here and practice most of the night as long as I get my work done.
Anyway, I have this other guy who works here with me. He's such a tool. Always thinks he's smarter than everyone, knows everything, never shuts up, you get the idea. No one here can stand this guy. He also thinks he's this big-time ladies man. He tries to hit on just about every woman that comes in the building. He gets shot down every time. So the other day his girlfriend came in and the two of them were talking to another girl. They were trying to setup a 3-way with her. The next day she went to our HR dept. and tells on him.
Now I work alone. Life is good!
Hahahaha. I actually loi'd.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by seth's daddy
I work 3rd shift (11pm-7am) as a security guard. He also thinks he's this big-time ladies man. He tries to hit on just about every woman that comes in the building.

how many women come into the building from 11-7???

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

<--- this is a symbol of being awesome
Quote by metal-head666
i wanted to hear something funny

^this made me lol
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Gmp
he got fired?

for what? :?

It's called Sexual Harrassment.
And as for women coming into our building, we've got people here until midnight and they start coming in around 5:30am.