So I haven't really gotten into much soloing in my eight or so years of playing (I've been playing off and on so I'm really not that good yet). Anyways here are solos I plan on learning

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
Diamond Head/Metallica - Am I Evil?
Queensryche - Queen of the Reich

So I would just like to know which one is easiest and which one is hardest...

I started practicing the first two, and I think I might be able to get them down with enough practice (I think the bending section of StH will be hardest for me). Anyways, I'm asking because I would like to focus on the easiest one first, then work my way up.

also if you are wondering, I have an Agile AL-2000 coming in the mail soon (it will be the first guitar I personally own, believe it or not)
Last edited by oktoberfest at Nov 2, 2008,
In my opinion
Diamond Head/Metallica - Am I Evil? - first because of the fast licks and it having a bit of tapping and fast triplets.

Queensryche - Queen of the Reich - nothing really complicated here just some big bends to hit.

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven - probably the easiest some pentatonic improvisation (or memorization) and this solo is pretty easy.

Out of all of these my favorite is Stairway, its fun to improv these solos and really get into it =D.