So I have a Fender MIM Jazz Bass and a VM Squier Precision Bass. I really like the sound of the VM P's Duncan Designed pickup, and I want to get new pickups for my MIM Jazz, but I don't really want to dump a lot of money into it at the moment so my question is: How do the stock pickups for a Mexican Fender Jazz compare to these (http://cgi.ebay.com/Duncan-Designed-pickups-Squier-Vintage-70s-Jazz-Bass_W0QQitemZ170275071189QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170275071189&_trkparms=72%3A1423|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14)? Because I'm looking for hotter attack, and if the Duncan Designed pickups are any improvement I'll go for them because of the cheap price.
I don't think they would be that much of an improvement. Save up and go all tne way with some real Seymour Duncans.
Quote by Captain Insano
I don't think they would be that much of an improvement. Save up and go all tne way with some real Seymour Duncans.

Do that, you wont regret it.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
yep you'd want to save up for real duncans
thoose will hardle give you any improvement
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!