yes. as the title says i got kerosene in my hair. alot of it. and it smells. i washed it 3 times and it still wont get out. how cna i get rid of the smell?
Quote by Abunai X
Perfume.

dont wanna smell like a chick... could use deodrent but. nice sig btw. how do u sig stuff?
Quote by metal-head666
dont wanna smell like a chick... could use deodrent but. nice sig btw. how do u sig stuff?

That's under the control panel bar, just to the left of the searchbar.
No that wasn't a searchbar joke.
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
Quote by dylpikle9
That's under the control panel bar, just to the left of the searchbar.
No that wasn't a searchbar joke.

i cant find it
Quote by metal-head666

Yay! Teaching time!

Look towards the top of your screen for "Control Panel".

Click it, and then look at the left. It should say "Edit Signature". Click that.

Just enter whatever you want. If you want to use a quote ofr your sig, just Quote their post and paste it in the sig box.

The End.
XIAOXI
how the **** did you manage that?
maybe try head and shoulders or some kind of dandruff shampoo it might remove some of the kero
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
yeah ive had it happen, it should evaporate or whatever by itself then just use alot of shampoo and let it sit in your hair for a while then wash it out, it worked for me but ive got short hair yours might be long
Quote by Abunai X
Yay! Teaching time!

Look towards the top of your screen for "Control Panel".

Click it, and then look at the left. It should say "Edit Signature". Click that.

Just enter whatever you want. If you want to use a quote ofr your sig, just Quote their post and paste it in the sig box.

The End.

haha thats better then the other guys. thankee
Quote by hb15577
yeah ive had it happen, it should evaporate or whatever by itself then just use alot of shampoo and let it sit in your hair for a while then wash it out, it worked for me but ive got short hair yours might be long

yep long hair... might be different
yeh just keep washing it
dont wash it too much you might screw up your hair
i think something to do with natural oils? no clue
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
just lather your hair down, steal one of your mothers/GF/wifes/girl you are stalking's hair clip/pins and put your hair up.....sit down in the shower with it still lathered and fap untill you go soft... unless you are a homo-mcweaksauce, by the time you rub yourself raw, wash it out....if that doesnt work, go roll in dog shit.....

EDIT: and then mail me 50 USD
EDIT: and then scream at the top of your lungs "CHOATES CHOADE!!!!"...itll help...trust me
!GEAR!

Epiphone '07 Faded Cherry G-400
Martin 00CXRAE Grand Concert
Spider III 75 watt
Fender Premium Celluloid Mediums
Dunlop Slash Crybaby Wah
Last edited by KOTAZ at Nov 2, 2008,
Quote by codyadamscea
a match?

Can't believe it took so long for this suggestion.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Mr. KOTAZ, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
rub a skunk on your head. the smell of kerosene will disappear immediately.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by metal-head666
yes. as the title says i got kerosene in my hair. alot of it. and it smells. i washed it 3 times and it still wont get out. how cna i get rid of the smell?

KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO

Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Why has there been only one suggestion of lighting it on fire so far? Pit, i'm ashamed.
Well then Mr. Potcorn, it seems like I have done my job thoroughly... as for who you THINK you know as "KOTAZ", let me explain....

In real life, I am.. I am.. daffodils. I'm the morning dew. I am.. the laughter of children. I'm the smell of freshly-baked bread. I'm the postman's cheery "Good morning." I'm the yelp of a puppy, free from the microwave. I am.. chicken-fed corn. The seven of clubs that fills the inside straight. I'm the grateful twinkle in your grandmother's eyes, as you reverse the tractor off her legs. I am sugar, spice, and all things nice. I'm the click on an empty chamber, when it's your turn at Russian Roulette. I am hope.. love.. mankind.. the world. I am.. everything.

Good day, sir.
*swishes cape*
!GEAR!

Spider III 75 watt
Dunlop Slash Crybaby Wah
Quote by KOTAZ
Well then Mr. Potcorn, it seems like I have done my job thoroughly... as for who you THINK you know as "KOTAZ", let me explain....

In real life, I am.. I am.. daffodils. I'm the morning dew. I am.. the laughter of children. I'm the smell of freshly-baked bread. I'm the postman's cheery "Good morning." I'm the yelp of a puppy, free from the microwave. I am.. chicken-fed corn. The seven of clubs that fills the inside straight. I'm the grateful twinkle in your grandmother's eyes, as you reverse the tractor off her legs. I am sugar, spice, and all things nice. I'm the click on an empty chamber, when it's your turn at Russian Roulette. I am hope.. love.. mankind.. the world. I am.. everything.

Good day, sir.
*swishes cape*

I don't think our grandmothers' eyes will be twinkling after being run over by a tractor, love.

Unless they're twinkling with tears?
XIAOXI
Mwahaha....if only, if only....you saw the way I do.....

EDIT: But then again....I guess you'd have to do it to see what I mean....
!GEAR!

Spider III 75 watt
Dunlop Slash Crybaby Wah
Last edited by KOTAZ at Nov 2, 2008,
ok so i work on the fuel systems on airplanes in the military and the jet fuel is part kero....sooo after i crawl around in a tank i was my hair and my clothes and everything with coke. i dont know what it is but it makes the smell go away. pour it on and let it sit and then was as normal and you should be good.
Jodi has a good response....thats true, the acid from the soda takes care of most smells....ive seen people do it after cutting onions, handling fishing eqipment, ect.

Just go out and buy a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi/Coke, although ive heard Pepsi works better....but try both.....

.....I cant believe i forgot about that.....i must be going insane....
!GEAR!

Spider III 75 watt
Dunlop Slash Crybaby Wah
Quote by KOTAZ
Jodi has a good response....thats true, the acid from the soda takes care of most smells....ive seen people do it after cutting onions, handling fishing eqipment, ect.

Just go out and buy a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi/Coke, although ive heard Pepsi works better....but try both.....

.....I cant believe i forgot about that.....i must be going insane....

as often as i have had to do it after work i would say go for coke....it just seems to work although i have never tried pepsi