Who else loves him. Saw him last weekend. Great show, he moves awesome for a 60 year old.
I enjoy the Cooper. Several of his songs' choruses give me chills.

Poison
Love's a Loaded Gun
Bed of Nails
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
I'm Eighteen = first song I listened to after, you guessed it, turning eighteen.

That was nice.
I like Alice, he's actual music is so overshadowed by his theatrics though leaving him as an underrated artist imo. Love Steven
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Quote by DownInAHole.
On my local CR station, he has a show from 7 to midnight. He plays some good music.

I dig his show, heard some good stuff on it.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
I've listened to alice on planet rock radio, good stuff.

TBH, I prefer the alice cooper band, better songwriting consistency
Greatest Hits Album. Love it. Grew up on it. I believe he writes the songs too. The only thing I don't like about bands like his is HE gets all the credit. I think his band members change like his underwear.
Quote by psychodelia
I dig his show, heard some good stuff on it.

Hell yeah. His show was the first time I ever heard some frickin' King Crimson that wasn't their two biggest hits.
LOL
I only get NWAC for two hours here which kind of sucks but at least we get it and you cant argue with that

Quote by Minkaro
I prefer Hey Stoopid to his other albums. So many great songs on there, like Hey Stoopid, Love's A Loaded Gun, Snakebite, Might As Well Be On Mars, and Little By Little

And Dangerous Tonight but yeah its actually a really great album
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Quote by blackflag49
I'm Eighteen = first song I listened to after, you guessed it, turning eighteen.

That was nice.

I did the same thing
I'm not a huge fan, but who can deny how great Alice Cooper is? My fav songs are Poison and No More Mr. Nice Guy. I also like his newer stuff. Does anyone else listen to that?
Quote by crowmoto
I think his band members change like his underwear.

Really? I know for a fact his guitar player has been with him since the very beginning.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that...I think that's wrong.

Anyone else like Under my wheels?
Last edited by master at Nov 16, 2008,