Firstly, I understand this is theoretically, a spam thread. Warn/ban me if you wish.
Secondly, this is a love rant. It will be long. I suggest you stop reading now, if you're considering so. There isn't a tl;dr.

Okok. Right now, I am talking to the girl of my dreams, over MSN. She lives kinda far away from me.

I'm 16, she's 14. Like any other 14 year old? Nothing like.

She is, utter perfection.

She's been through more shit than anyone I know. I'm not going to detail, but it's something I wouldn't have been able to take.
And yet, she still manages to be the most dazzling star, the most beautiful thing I've ever encountered.

Puppy love? Probably.
Everyday kid infatuation? Anything but.

I used to laugh at love songs, dislike the corniness of it all. But hell, if this is what all those old geezers were writing about, I don't blame them for a second.
This feeling, is incredible. It's etherwordly. I find it hard to believe so many people have felt this. I guess it's subjective, but then, isn't everything?

My heart is ablaze. Call it corny, I would have, not one year ago. Those old geezers aren't so bad.

We have a star. Mars, in fact. And every night, at every chance, I stare at it, and I think of her. And I get lost in her. Many nights have passed where I sleep with a sore neck, from staring upward at that star.

A silly grin sweeps across my face at every thought of her. Which I'm lucky to go a single minute with out.

I grin a lot these days.

I hope that this is not teenage infatuation. I hope more than anything in the world. I wish, almost every night, that this won't just "pass". That we won't move on, that we won't see the error of our ways. Because occasionally I think, this is so ethereal. Please, don't let this end.

I believe in no deity. But if I ever see "God", to whichever definition of Him there is, I will thank him, for her. The single best thing He ever did.

I'm a strange guy. I've been in what I thought was love, at the time, twice.
The former, was childish infatuation with an older girl, whom I was dating.
All, forgiving one, of the girls I've been with have been older.
The latter, was something pretty strong. Stronger than anything I'd felt at the time, but it fucking paled in comparison to this. During that relationship, I was realising how much I loved this girl, whom at the time already was in love with me.

I could go on for days, but I think I'll leave it here. I may edit this post to add more, but for now, I think I'll rest.

UG, I hope that one day you feel this. Every one of those old geezers knew what they were on about. I won't laugh at a love song ever again.
Gore AND Core; unite!
Last edited by Daisy_Ramirez_ at Nov 2, 2008,
Wall of spam.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
relationship thread ->>>>
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Mars isn't a star.

EDIT ^^
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Aw, how sweet. Go meet her, and show her this if you ever get into a relationship with her, she'd appreciate it.

I've felt that way too, great isn't it?
Good for you.

Relationships thread.

Also, you're on msn, which means yes, you are being the infatuated lame teen.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
wow. have you tried blogging this? that might be a better place for this.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I know you mean well, but this thread will get spammed for a page then closed. There's just no real discussion to it.

Also, everyone's going to say you're not in love. Which there's a reasonably good chance you're not.

Also, stop saying "old geezers", it's annoying.

Also Mars isn't a star.

Also, to be honest, given my current relationship status, reading that felt like being punched in the face by a leprechaun. Why a leprechaun, you ask? I don't actually know.

Also, have you just never been in the Pit?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
If you're 14 and been here since 06 wouldnt you have been 12?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
[quote="[Daisy_Ramirez"]I believe in no deity. But if I ever see "God", to whichever definition of Him there is, I will thank him, for her. The single best thing He ever did.
What about the nervous system, or M & M's, you ungrateful bastard?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

He's 16. She's 14.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

he's 16, she's 14
it feels so great and happy, ive felt it too
the only problem is when something goes wrong. you heard people singing about heartbreak? its basically the bad feeling of love. its absolutely terrible and is about as bad as the feeling you described is good.
to those who don't care, it's because you are pathetic losers who seeks attention cause they don't get enough of it from girls

TS: Good for you (Y)
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by flashmdg
it feels so great and happy, ive felt it too
the only problem is when something goes wrong. you heard people singing about heartbreak? its basically the bad feeling of love. its absolutely terrible and is about as bad as the feeling you described is good.

Yes, but at least you suddenly grow a beard, drink whiskey and learn to play the blues, which kind of makes up for it.
relationship thread...and how sweet
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
blog or relationship thread. i'm happy for you but this doesn't require a new thread.
from daylight...
...into darkness