Just wondering what are some settings you use on your bandit. I'm not saying I have a bad tone on mine I just get bored with one sound. Plus I like to see what other people have come up with.

Mine right now.
Pre-Gain 10, Low 7.5, Mid 3, High 6, Post Gain(Volume) 0.5, Reverb 7, Gain button ON Thread button OFF.

Obviously the gain channel too .
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
i'd lower my pre gain if i were you
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
i'd lower my pre gain if i were you

never!
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
i dont hve a peavey bandit, but what i might sugguest if you dont want to lower your distortion level, cut the gain, raise your tone, if your tone is all the way up try using your rhythm pickup for solos.

lose the digitech, i had the same one and it sucks
Quote by LD_Luke D
i dont hve a peavey bandit, but what i might sugguest if you dont want to lower your distortion level, cut the gain, raise your tone, if your tone is all the way up try using your rhythm pickup for solos.

lose the digitech, i had the same one and it sucks

Yeah I was just playing about the distortion. I only crank it that high when I attempt to shred with my Ibanez and its shitty bridge pickup. The Digitech blows, I don't use it. I don't even know why I'm holding on to it..
oh well
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by shredforbread33
never!

i guess your gonna learn the "dont dime your gain" lesson the hard way
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
far to much gain, mate. When I had my bandit, I rarely pushed my preamp above 5-6, and I play rather brutal metal. If you use the Modern setting, which I did, you'll a LOT more mids as well.
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Hmm, just wondering. Sorry to bring up an old, dead thread.

But, what are some settings on the newer version that go well with metal? Preferably thrash to shred metal.