I've had my license for the 6 months where you can't drive past 9 or have >1 non family member in the car and whatnot.

So I'm supposed to back to get a new license (just get my pic taken) but I've heard that's all and you have to pay $20. Am I not legal by just having my license for the certain amt of time and having no violations? I live in Raleigh NC btw.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
I'm not in America, but I'd assume the license looks different, there'll be some symbol or hologram that'll show you've finished the 6-month probation period.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
It goes from saying "Limited Provisional License" to "Full Provisional License" when you go back.

Unless you're now over 18, in which case it will say "Driver's License"
Quote by NoBC14
It goes from saying "Limited Provisional License" to "Full Provisional License" when you go back.

Unless you're now over 18, in which case it will say "Driver's License"

Ugh, ok. Thanks.

What a waste of 20 bucks to be legal
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
i'm almost 19 and still have my license from when I was 16(the restricted driver's license), and I've been pulled over a couple times since I've turned 18 and the cops don't seem to care I haven't updated my license, I'll probably end up keeping the one I have until it expires in 2011 unless I get pulled over and they say something about it. It's not that I don't care, I just don't have time to go down to the dmv and update it
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.