im 17still poo my pants and it gets so dry all the time i have to get in bath so it gets moist and comes off the hairs behind my ballsack (i beieve it is called the gooch maybe?) anyway these girls pulled my trousers down from behind and they all laughed.my friends found out and mocked me for that and we are no longer friends as explained in a previous post anyway the reason i still do this is because when i was 4 my mum was fed up of having to change me so she got angry ripped my pants off and rubbed it in my face whilst shouting horrible things at me after that i was so scared to do it again my stomach refused to work properly but its fine now but im working on stopping this so just wanted to see if i should confront my mother and sort things out properly should i
Very much like your punctuation, this is just stupid.

*reported*
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Super-cereal version of mudbutt? lol. You're already failing at trying to get stickied like that other kid who pissed himself.
Should have just done a repsonse to the piss-pants thread but as the kids mum, that could havce been funny! I would have done it but im extremely lazy...
I just signed up today, is this the sort of thing I can expect?

Marvellous.
Xbox Live Gamertag: AndrewTanner87
Quote by Andrew Tanner

Marvellous.

Yes.
- LTD Eclipse 1000 w/SD's
- Jackson Dk 2 Dinky transparent red w/SD's
- Marshall MG 50 DFX

ENGL fund €120/€1941.5
Quote by Andrew Tanner

Marvellous.

haha

yea these threads are all to common,
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
**** you and the rest who think this is a joke,my punctuation sucked because i just want to know what to do already!!! ffs....
can we all laught at him, then call him a fail for teh lulz, then close this thread?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Andrew Tanner

Marvellous.

Learn to get used to it man, you'd be surprised how much stuff like this turns up
I have a cure for that! It's...*reported*.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
this is something i was to scared to ask,but now its really bothering me so i to=hought oh fudge it! ill just ask,needless to say i just did.
I once went to school with a little mark of crap in my pants... I thought it wouldn't smell, but I was wrong... I did my best to stay away from ANY people, but people kept trying to talk to me... it was horrible...
Quote by the postman!!!!
**** Off Blue**** Get Lost This Is Serious Buissness!!1111

Yup, doing your business accidently is pretty serious.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by the postman!!!!
this is something i was to scared to ask,but now its really bothering me so i to=hought OH FUDGE IT! ill just ask,needless to say i just did.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by the postman!!!!
**** Offfffffff Yooouuuu Kunty Dipshit6 Sausage Kunrterrrr!!!11!!2four!six!88888888888888888+++++shift!!!!!!!!!!!11

dude what is wrong with you?

at first you're all normal, then suddenly you become some kinda angry little crybaby.

just how do you do it?
Quote by the postman!!!!
**** Offfffffff Yooouuuu Kunty Dipshit6 Sausage Kunrterrrr!!!11!!2four!six!88888888888888888+++++shift!!!!!!!!!!!11

This is the best troll I've seen in a while
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
How is this still open lol
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
cause its awesomeness
it'll be sticky soon
(already is for ts)
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Because I Want A ****ing Answer And The Only Ones That Have Replyed Are Trolls Please Go Away Trolls,unacceptable Posts Will Not Be Acceptable,thank You.
Fecal matters.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.