i'm thinking about painting some designs on my paper and im not the best artist. i remember seeing on a show paper that sticks to surfaces. the artist cuts out a design and then paints in that cut out area.
what is this stuff called and where can i get some?
sorry if its not very clear
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.