People who Eat Tasty Animals.

Haha, I didn't know this existed...
http://www.mtd.com/tasty/

I enjoy eating cows, chickens, fish, deer, and much more.
Who else does?

I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
yum im having turkey tonight
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Loi, one of my friend's sisters is a vegetarian only after breakfast...idk but it seems strange to me
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
I love meat. Sooooo good.

Well, I really only like dark meat, such as steak
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
rofl at the hate mails.

:P
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
boring
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
i hate peta
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Vegetarianism isn't natural unless you do it right. Many people just jump in and forget their body need many types of nutrients. Vegetables don't hold all of the answers.
last.fm[/url}
The website sucks. And it's an old joke, anyways. It was just made to piss PETA members off.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
I generally dislike anything that isn't poultry. Not because I choose to, but because I'm a fussy eater. If I liked vegetables I might consider being vegetarian but eh >__>
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I like PETA's cause but hate most of their members.

Animals should be treated more ethically, but I still wanna be able to slather them with mayonaise and eat them between two pieces of bread.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I have on word that will change your life:
Manatee.
Imagine if you had a cow that lived its whole life in the water, and barely moved.
Its the most tender meat you could ever find in your entire life.
So good, so illegally good.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
I can't stand those "Meat is murder" types. I mean, if someone wants to be vegetarian, it's perfectly fine. That's a personal choice and I can respect that, but when people start telling other people it's wrong to eat meat it just pisses me off. We're animals. We're nothing special, we're not some kind of elevated super beings because we have cars and television. Animals out in the wild kill and eat other animals regardless of age or gender all the time and I don't see PETA pointing the finger at them.
Quote by wiliscool
I have on word that will change your life:
Manatee.
Imagine if you had a cow that lived its whole life in the water, and barely moved.
Its the most tender meat you could ever find in your entire life.
So good, so illegally good.

Wouldnt it be all fat? Like whale blubber? But I see where you're going. Manatee steak... it'll be a delicacy on some strange planet once we kill every part of this one.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Vegetarianism isn't natural unless you do it right. Many people just jump in and forget their body need many types of nutrients. Vegetables don't hold all of the answers.

this + the fact that our stomach/intestines do not have the enzymes that can digest most vegetables. So we aren't natural "grass" eaters. Being a vegetarian is against our nature.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by skeptopotamus
Wouldnt it be all fat? Like whale blubber? But I see where you're going. Manatee steak... it'll be a delicacy on some strange planet once we kill every part of this one.

I've actually written papers on how manatees should be raised like cattle, because they're endangered and it would bring them back to a solid population while providing us with the most delicious meat I have ever tasted.

Edit: And its not all fat, they have a layer of blubber about 3 inches thick, but under that they have plenty of meat. A fully grown adult is much bigger than any cow.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Last edited by wiliscool at Nov 17, 2008,
I eat meat and am wearing a leather belt.

EDIT:

From the PETA homepage... lol.

Last edited by Avedas at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by madbasslover
I can't stand those "Meat is murder" types. I mean, if someone wants to be vegetarian, it's perfectly fine. That's a personal choice and I can respect that, but when people start telling other people it's wrong to eat meat it just pisses me off. We're animals. We're nothing special, we're not some kind of elevated super beings because we have cars and television. Animals out in the wild kill and eat other animals regardless of age or gender all the time and I don't see PETA pointing the finger at them.

This is an ignorant little paragraph. Animals need meat to stay alive; humans do not.

That being said, I am a vegetarian but I am strongly against the extremism that PETA uses.
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Beef, chicken, deer, bull, buffalo, uh, I don't remember what else but meat's awesome.
GO YANKEES!