So, my metronome maxes out at 250 BPM. After doing research, I noticed like nearly every metronome maxes out at around 250. So what happens if you need to practice at more than 250 bpm? I'm practicing Technical Difficulties by Racer X and the intro goes faster than that.

Thanks for any help
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Quote by trutrojan8
So, my metronome maxes out at 250 BPM. After doing research, I noticed like nearly every metronome maxes out at around 250. So what happens if you need to practice at more than 250 bpm? I'm practicing Technical Difficulties by Racer X and the intro goes faster than that.

Thanks for any help

Play in a different beat division. Say you're playing in 16ths at 250 start practicing in 32nds at 125 and keep moving up again.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Play in a different beat division. Say you're playing in 16ths at 250 start practicing in 32nds at 125 and keep moving up again.

The only other beat divisions it has are 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 3/8, and 6/8.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1