Page 1 of 2
A thread dedicated to little brothers and sisters! Discuss how lovely or horrible they are.

My younger brother is the best kid in the world. I love him to death. I'm going to end up calling home everyday just to talk to him when I'm gone.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I like the little ones...

I have a little sister.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at Nov 2, 2008,
I have a little sister, well, she's a year younger than I am. We get on pretty well.

I'm not sure whether I love her (as a sister) or not.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
This is going to be the lurk thread for the pedos on here that want to find little kids.

I have come to the conclusion that, although in different ways, younger siblings aren't as bad as older.
Quote by thedudemeister
I have a little sister, well, she's a year younger than I am. We get on pretty well.

I'm not sure whether I love her or not.

Inscest.

I've got a stepbrother, but he's older, so yeah.
Quote by thedudemeister

I'm not sure whether I love her (as a sister) or not.

You're not sure if you love your sister?!
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

They totally rule, because I am the youngest.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by Pyrest
Inscest.

I added the brackets for this reason!!!

Quote by vintage x metal
You're not sure if you love your sister?!

I'm not really a loving person.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
I'm not really a loving person.

That's so sad
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I have an older brother, i'm 18 and hes 21, we get on pretty well, hardly ever argue and look out for eachother, alot of people i know always argue with their siblings so i guess i'm lucky.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I'm the younger brother in my family. My older brother is really chill with me. I have more friends that are in his grade that are also friends with him than mine.

I guess it's not gonna be good next year (they're seniors this year) because all my friends are going to be gone.
Quote by DeaThrash
Em!ly is my sis, with other words the best sister EVER!

Really?!!!

Quote by vintage x metal

That's so sad

Hmmmmm, I don't think so.

I just don't really care about anyone really.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
all my siblings are complete douches!!!
2 older bros
1 older sis
1 younger bro

my parents just kept spittin' 'em out!
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by guitarkid2113
Hence the misanthropy group, eh?

Pretty much

Quote by Pyrest
Lolliecon

Bitch
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by guitarkid2113
I'm the younger brother in my family. My older brother is really chill with me. I have more friends that are in his grade that are also friends with him than mine.

I guess it's not gonna be good next year (they're seniors this year) because all my friends are going to be gone.

I was in your boat two years ago, but it worked out.

also, on topic, i've got a little sister, sometimes she can be cool... sometimes i wanna kick her in the head.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
My love for my little sister is beyond words. She needs me more than ever right now, and thats why I'm there for her. I can't imagine her ending up like my stepbrothers...
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
I have a 14 year old sister. She fits into the spoiled teenage bitch mold pretty nicely. I also have an eight year-old sister and a ten year-old brother. The're both pretty cool.
Quote by Pyrest
You love me really.

I'm glad you're not my sibling
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
i have an older brother he's pretty cool, and i have two little sisters who are ok, and a little brother who is the bee's knees. and hes a god on the drums.
I have an older brother and an older sister, and three younger sisters. I love all of them, not equally, but all of them none the less.
Quote by Pyrest
Heck, if I'm this annoying over the internet, I wonder what I'm like in real life.

Lol, awwwwwww
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
I have a sister. She annoys the hell out of me but I love her. She's 9 today.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

i am 7 years older than my sister (yeah call it accident if you want) and i have an older brother (which is the kinda guy that is big and strong and stupid).

i love my sister, we argue a lot (yeah a 17 year old dude against a 10 year old girl...meh) but it's normal.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I have a bundle of joy of a younger brother. He loves me like i love my guitar, we get on really really really well.

Sarcasm anyone?
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by Pyrest
Don't patronize me bitch!

Lol, awwww, I'm sorry snookums
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
My sister is 12. When she was a little kid, I couldn't stand her, she pissed me off beyond words. Now she's older and doesn't try to annoy me as much, she's alright.

I have 2 older brothers as well (19 and 21). I take it I'm that annoying towards them because I hang around with them a lot when we're in the house. My 21 year old brother, I only see once a week.
My younger sister is pretty cool. She's 15, and listens to a lot of the same music as me. She can drive me crazy, but over all she's fun.

My brother is awesome. He's 13, stencils his own shirts, and plays drums. He's also an insanely good soccer player.

I also have an older sister. She's a nurse and lives five hours away
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2