wow that's a really good cover, although the tone when the second guitar comes in for the first time is a bit mad
Equipment

Jackson Dinky DKMGT
Randall RG50TC
Yeah the cover kicks ass bro! Love it! Cept when the tone of the 2nd guitar came in lol pretty effing hectic
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Bravo, very well done. Good job on the solo especially. Drum backing tracks get an A+ too.
Slipknot Fan.

Thanks, but I'm not God. If I were God, 3/4 of you would be girls, and the rest would be pizza and beer. –Axl Rose
Playing: Awesome, nothing except maybe needing a little more accentuation on the chugging bits though.

Tone: There's something wrong with the tone, it's just not heavy, and it sounds more digital than a line-6... unless you're using a line-6, then it sounds like 2 line-6's lol :P
Quote by Demonology
Playing: Awesome, nothing except maybe needing a little more accentuation on the chugging bits though.

Tone: There's something wrong with the tone, it's just not heavy, and it sounds more digital than a line-6... unless you're using a line-6, then it sounds like 2 line-6's lol :P
I was actually using my Line 6 Spider III in that recording...
I like it
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by Pat_s1t
I was actually using my Line 6 Spider III in that recording...

>.<

Well atleast you're not me, I use a spider II!