Reet, long story short:
moved to liverpool for uni, play guitar, lookin for band members. where the **** are all the metalheads? in newcastle there were loads, havent really seen any here. can someone just point me in their direction?
theyre in the musicians ads forums (actually theyre not, coz theres noone from liverpool in there haha)
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
*points in a random direction*
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
all scousers are snidy ****ers, ofc there isn't gonna be any decent music up there
hey im from liverpool
the place is crawling with them in and around town!
try by Queen Victorias statue by the crown courts , or just a bit further down on the pier.

Other than that u can go the Krazy House most weekends in concert square which has 3 levels and the first level is a metal zone so theres loads of stuff in there!!!

i had the same problems when i moved up to newcastle a few weeks ago , any decent metal scenes around for when i go back?
Quote by Luke Murtough
Reet, long story short:
moved to liverpool for uni, play guitar, lookin for band members. where the **** are all the metalheads? in newcastle there were loads, havent really seen any here. can someone just point me in their direction?

Calm down, calm down

There must be a few.
Go to the SWAN pub, ale taste like piss but a few metal heads in there. might see you there someday :p
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by nathan1989
hey im from liverpool
the place is crawling with them in and around town!
try by Queen Victorias statue by the crown courts , or just a bit further down on the pier.

Other than that u can go the Krazy House most weekends in concert square which has 3 levels and the first level is a metal zone so theres loads of stuff in there!!!

i had the same problems when i moved up to newcastle a few weeks ago , any decent metal scenes around for when i go back?

reet il try that. i dunno, theyre just "around" just try the city centre. aye iv been in the krazyhouse but its full of wannabes who only go in for the metalcore they play now, and the radged brum n bass on the top floor. il see how it goes.
Swan Swan Swan Swan!
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by joeymaxx

Calm down, calm down

There must be a few.

that is so funny. Gutted Liverpool.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
haha, walked past the swan yesterday. got smashed in the Cava and django's riff.
In/Rainbows
Need a vocalist, mate?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Need a vocalist, mate?

could give it a shot, mean im not much of a vocalist but i can play and sing playin heavy metal.
Quote by Luke Murtough
could give it a shot, mean im not much of a vocalist but i can play and sing playin heavy metal.

Nah, I mean I'm a vocalist, and I'm looking for a band.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nah, I mean I'm a vocalist, and I'm looking for a band.

yeah i got that part. what sort of music are you into? saw your profile and first thing i saw was kanye west, then favourite guitairst dave mustaine - complete opposite ends of the spectrum lol
Quote by Luke Murtough
yeah i got that part. what sort of music are you into? saw your profile and first thing i saw was kanye west, then favourite guitairst dave mustaine - complete opposite ends of the spectrum lol

If it's metal you want to play, then anything really. Much more into maiden, megadeth, that shit, as well as melodic death, scar symmetry, in flames. By anything goes, apart from really terrible black metal.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
what you'll find is that in liverpool, people wont look like a metal head, probably cos there are too many scene kids around and everyone tries to fit in. But yeh, you gotta look around and you'll find 'em
Gear:
Guitars: Jackson RX10D
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Cort Z47
Adam Black Libra Extreme

Amp: Line 6 Spider III
Bugera 6260-212 Combo