Anyone recommend some DVD ripping software to an iPod format? I sure as hell ain't paying for my movies twice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Um, i think you can put it in your computer and put it on your desktop and convert it form there or something

But look on the apple site ittl be there

or IPOD THREAD!!!!!!!one million one eleven thousand one hundred and eleven!!!!!!

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
You could take the files off the DVD and convert them one by one to .mp4 using Videora iPod Converter, but that would be a hassle and you'll have like 20 parts of the movie. It would be easier to torrent ONE video file and convert it then.
I don't think it's illegal because you have the physical DVD, and making a copy would be backup... or at least thats what I heard about downloading ROMs.
Just be careful if you don't like doing illegal things. Because doing illegal things is bad. I don't encourage it.
Cucusoft DVD to Ipod program
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
I'm not bothered about whether it's legal or not, but I take pride in earning money and paying for things with it. Others may disagree. Thanks for your help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
cucusoft is really good, fast and good filesize. i bought it (coz thats how i roll) and i rly like it
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Avex DVD to iPod.

The quality is great.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.