Bloody hell, I'm in north west of England so things should be "cheaper" than further south but eep.

£10 to get to college, and i only live on a tiny penicula :| But eep, its like 2.50 for a bus, no-matter the distance anymore, I mean, eep. :|

Although, students can get bus passes but, i just figured i'd moan about bus prices.

(oh, for why its 10er 2.50 to get to bus station 2.50 to getto college, and, the reverse)
Its 3.00 for me, and 4.00 for express

or 2 bus tickets which are .90 each

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I HATE PEOPLE WHO WORK ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!!!!!!!!!

One day i'm gonna give 'em some pain, Mr.T style
Quote by 11yunited
Get a bike.

But yeah, they suck.

too far away fro that xd.
£2.50 for one bus? thats more expensive than brighton (as of the time I left)!
Quote by CraigKing
too far away fro that xd.

Pfft you're just not trying hard enough. Or is it over 20 miles, in which case fair enough I guess.
£4.50 to get to school and back for one day
but i get this thing called a "scholar pass", which is slightly cheeper..... only gonan cost £78 till the end of term
Quote by joeymaxx
1.25 for me.
Colleges should give you a bus pass, stop moaning.

Oh no, i have a bus pass but, in general, the prices are bloody steep.
"Eep" ... what the hell is that, you said it three times, why? Oh and yeah the Buses are a bit extortianate, in the Midlands aswell.
Here, it's 70p for a U16 fare, 50p if you have a discount card, freely available to U16s.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

I have a bus pass, w00t.

It is expensive without one though. The buses here are £.150 a trip if you're over 16. 18 quid a week isn't very nice on your wallet.
Quote by CraigKing
Oh no, i have a bus pass but, in general, the prices are bloody steep.

oh, I agree with you there.
Everything is bloody expensive these days though.
it £1.50 at ticket max in birmingham and £3.00 for a day ticket. quite cheap but still high. i remeber about 8 years ago i could get to and back from school for 34p
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by XCount Me InX
bus pass?

I liked it when I had mine, it saved something ridiculous and it meant if I ran out of cash (which is silly because I always have enough for the bus and if I don't i can get some out the bank etc etc) I didn't need it because i had the pass.

All day ticket-3 quid. Sucks when I just wanna go town and back.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

The maximum single here is 1.50
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Wow. Thats a rip off. Its £1 for where I live to town. And its quite far. Leicester FTW

>.>
Quote by St.Loony
Wow. Thats a rip off. Its £1 for where I live to town. And its quite far. Leicester FTW

>.>

My condolences.
I live in Sheffield.

Go to college in barnsley.

With a 16-18 year old bus pass, it costs 40p each way.

Without its about £3.50ish.
before i got my oyster card ( ) it was 2 pounds which is thoroughly unreasonable. but yeah, get a bus pass
/pointless advice
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Ours is £1.50 if you're over 14. But I have a bus pass so it's only £.30 every time I get on the bus.
--------
I live on the edge of Bristol (about 3 miles from the centre), and a return costs me £3.80. Thats bad enough, but First can't run a service for shit. The buses turn up when they feel like it. On a service that runs twice an hour, two buses should not turn up at the same time. Now that petrol prices are down its no wonder people drive.

I find the public transport network in this country disgraceful. They only seem to have got it anywhere near right in London, of all places.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
I remember when I could go to town for 40p.

Those were the days
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by willhoppy
I live on the edge of Bristol (about 3 miles from the centre), and a return costs me £3.80. Thats bad enough, but First can't run a service for shit. The buses turn up when they feel like it. On a service that runs twice an hour, two buses should not turn up at the same time. Now that petrol prices are down its no wonder people drive.

I find the public transport network in this country disgraceful. They only seem to have got it anywhere near right in London, of all places.

aye first are shit
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
aye first are shit

Indeed, to the stage where the bus drivers are giving concessions before 9am because even they see it as unreasonable.

The majority of bus drivers are pricks, my ticket was ripped a little bit so he couldn't see where I got on the bus, he made me buy another one to get home. I had perfectly good ticket.

Also, concessions not before 9? Great idea, because all children who go to school in the mornings do it after 9... unreasonable.
mm, i mean its sneaky how you can get those "Save aways" which are 3.50 or so and they work for the one day till 12 on busses or trains in an area, Except...They only start working at 9.30 :|
Its £4.80 for a return. But the bus drivers usually dont check bus passes so I just flash my old one most of the time.