I loved it, It sounds like something modest mouse would produce. It's got pretty good potential, the recording just sounds a little fuzzy. Overall, a great track.
Radio head anyone? Sounds good man. Drums could be brought up a little, but overall the effect is nice.
radiohead-ish for sure. well i can't add much more than what has been already said. would really be cool with vocals. something kindda dark. well, again radiohead comes to mind, not a bad thing at all. thanks for the post. btw i would really have liked to hear the proggression you are working on, if you have it recorded of course
Cool track. The drums definitely need to be adjusted. They could get a higher place in the mix. Also overall, the bass frequencies need a little more oomph. Its very mid and treble heavy. Also, there is a lot of hum and white noise in the background. Watch out for that stuff. Its pretty cool as I said, I think I like the other song on that profile more though. Its more interesting rhythmically.

Nice job.
Thanks for rating my track by the way,
Thought yours was great, I thought something may have been a bit out of key around the 1:20 mark onwards till the end, but couldn't tell because of all the fuzz :<
Here are some pointers I gave to another guy yesterday about production/theory...

Learn some modes using this awesome mode dictionary.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/scales/modes_with_mode_dictionary.html

The song will be in the key of the root note of the first chord, until you play a chord out of that key it will not change. Use the correct scales and you'll sound a hell of a lot better.

Get a copy of Logic/Cubase any program similar, just use your desktop mic to record the guitar into 1 track on its own. Add VST Instruments for drums and bass as different layers. Then It'll sound a whole lot better.

Good work though, sounds great!!
Quote by l3xbi
Thanks for rating my track by the way,
Thought yours was great, I thought something may have been a bit out of key around the 1:20 mark onwards till the end, but couldn't tell because of all the fuzz :<
Here are some pointers I gave to another guy yesterday about production/theory...

Learn some modes using this awesome mode dictionary.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/scales/modes_with_mode_dictionary.html

The song will be in the key of the root note of the first chord, until you play a chord out of that key it will not change. Use the correct scales and you'll sound a hell of a lot better.

Get a copy of Logic/Cubase any program similar, just use your desktop mic to record the guitar into 1 track on its own. Add VST Instruments for drums and bass as different layers. Then It'll sound a whole lot better.

Good work though, sounds great!!

hey man, can u crit my latest by any chance?