This is a story about a kid thats a modern rocker, not to copy off the other story about a modern rocker, but he just starts out in santa Monica, he plays bass, but he doesnt have a band, a girl, or a car, yet, the writers will decide that as we go along.(oh, he doesnt have a job either) well, I guess if this sounds interesting, post here, the first three will be writers, if they want to. and I dont want a bajillion posts after each segment, and if writers post at the same time, just read the first one, and that will be how it goes.

He starts out the day after his 15th birthday, ( june 5th) mythical/magical/extraterrestrial events CAN happen. He is the only character so far, his family, if the first writer lets them live, will be named, ALWAYS post the name of new characters and details about them. His name is Jason Madras. thats all!
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
anyone else read this to the tune of the fresh prince of bel air?

on topic - are you said chap?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
He finds out he loves classical music
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Ive never seen that show, only parts of it, and if you two want to be writers, say so.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

i want
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Wait, what?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
John woke up one day, and felt 15. He was happy about the new Squier bass he got for his birthday. He went downstairs and got breakfast, and said to his mom: 'hey mom, I'm going to the mall later ok?' mom: 'ok honey, don't be home too late!'. A couple of minutes later, John went outside. Then he got hit by a bus and died screaming.

Teh ENdzor.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
ok, dirty Makik, write the first segment. Jesus christ! take it seriously people!
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

alternative? ewww

hair metal heavy metal rock n roll
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
oh god, if you dont have anything to do here dont F***ing post!!!
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I think I speak for everyone in the pit here when I say 'wat'

Wat.

That is the question, now what is the answer?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Jason had a bad case of Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis which made him very ill. But he still played bass even though his lungs were literally burning. Suddently, he sees an UFO in the summer sky and he hears Also Sprach Zarathustra in background because his idiot brother, Jake, is a geek and listens to 2001: A space odyssey 3 times a week.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by theamericandj

don't be so cranky god.

here:

He wanted to make a band except all the REAL musicians beat him up for being alt rock and he cut himself and died cuz he likes alt rock.

there that was serious.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
ok, he is goddamnit!!! now WTF??? people?? quit spamming on here!!
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Quote by theamericandj

then please explain post

if the thread has no point then people will post random sh**

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by theamericandj
ok, he is goddamnit!!! now WTF??? people?? quit spamming on here!!

who says we're spamming? we're just showing our hate for alt rock through stories that involve your 15 year old alt "rocker" that dies almost everytime
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Is this just another one of those 'create your own adventure' threads?
Because if it is, it is really badly done.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
He could get laid after his first gig and contract the deadly disease known as AIDS!

That way you'll have a story that can last about 10 years, and have a definite ending, win win situation.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

is there anywhere else where I can post this without sissy little @$$es saying how much they hate alt rock??
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Quote by theamericandj
is there anywhere else where I can post this without sissy little @$$es saying how much they hate alt rock??

Microsoft works word processor.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by theamericandj

hehe... he thinks he's tough... yelling at people over the internet with no consequences if he says something offensive...
Quote by floppypick
Microsoft works word processor.

Zing...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I

am I the only one who thought about this guy the second I heard bassist?
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.