Ok so I have two Les paul studio's their in my profile if you want to see. I like them but they seem to lack a bit to me. Im thinking about selling both of them and just getting one really nice guitar.
I had in mind A) A DG-335 Trini Lopez B) Gib Daimond 335 in Phelum blue C) A Grestch Silver Falcon.

Im going for a hollow body now, if you recomend anything or have ideas or anything help me out I want to get the best guitar I can.
The only thing wrong with the studio in my opinion are the pickups. I'd keep one and sell the other for the hollowbody you want.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Rickenbacker? If you're going hollow it's all about Gibson, Ricky and Gretch...
Well let me put it this way I want one that can handle a good bit of distortion.
It has to be very versatile.
Quote by MetalGear1786
Well let me put it this way I want one that can handle a good bit of distortion.
It has to be very versatile.

Malcolm Young used a Gretsch hollowbody on a good deal of AC/DC's classic recordings, and Joe Perry played a 335 on some later Aerosmith stuff and his most recent solo album. If that's the level of distortion you want, I'm sure the Gibson 335 and the Gretsch would be good bets.

EDIT: They are also really versatile--they can also get you sweet Chuck Berry/Roy Orbison old school cleans, and whatever is in between.

More than that.....like metal distortion.....a hollowbody is definitely NOT what you're looking for.
'Cause I have done it before and I will do it some more....
Last edited by BHowell at Nov 2, 2008,