I'm thinking of getting the 75 watt vypyr and I was wondering if the effects on the amp are good quality for live performances. Also does it have wah? I was going to get the sanpera II foot pedal for it too. (oh and for some reason whenever I make a post it turns into a whole argument on how many watts I need or whatever so stick to the question please!!! I'm not asking if you like it)
Well, seeing as the vypyr is a practice amp I wouldn't think the effects would be more than passable. Just go to the store and try it yourself. If you want to know if it has a wah then look it up on their website.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Well, seeing as the vypyr is a practice amp I wouldn't think the effects would be more than passable. Just go to the store and try it yourself. If you want to know if it has a wah then look it up on their website.

It says it has effects and then it has separate stompbox effects so the stompbox ones might be good.
Why? Your reasoning doesn't make any sense.
I think the stomp box effects are like overdrive and stuff, look it up on their website.
I haven't tried the 75. I did try the 30 and didn't like it. May want to checkout the Fender super champ XD as well.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by Kevin Saale
I think the stomp box effects are like overdrive and stuff, look it up on their website.

I looked, they have 2 of almost every effect.