amps, guitars, pedals?
I wanna cover some faceless with my friend and I wanna nail their tone.

Also settings? I'm gonna ask in the settings thread but if anyone knows.. feel free to post it here.

Thanks so much d00ds!
Washburn/Ibanez guitars and Line 6 and Randall amps according to their myspace, that's all I know though.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Line 6 vetta II
look up The ancient covenant on youtube it shows the gear the guy is using live.
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
Sweet sweet nice guitars! Anyone know the specific model amps they use?

The first guitarist is using an Ibanez S2170 or some other S Prestige.

The other guy doesn't look like he's using an Ibanez. I'm guessing ESP/LTD.

EDIT: yep, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjh-fR1vgvA'

I could see an ENGL and a Line 6 (Vetta?) head on the background.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Nov 3, 2008,
Yeah, that's definitely a Vetta, the rectangular green LCD's give it away.

And i think that the second guitarist is either using an ENGL Savage or Screamer. I'm leaning towards the screamer.

There also appears to be a Mesa Roadster on the other rack, not sure if its in use
Last edited by injected at Nov 3, 2008,
Quote by injected
Yeah, that's definitely a Vetta, the rectangular green LCD's give it away.

And i think that the second guitarist is either using an ENGL Savage or Screamer. I'm leaning towards the screamer.

There also appears to be a custom Mesa Roadster on the other rack, not sure if its in use

Doubt that. Screamers don't look as 'metal' really.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Screamers are very plain, and that's what I saw. A plain chrome faceplate and black chickenhead knobs. That seems to be what i saw.

EDIT: Oh shit, it's NOT chrome. I was looking at some sort of rack equipment, lol

that said its probably a savage.. i would say its the powerball too but i didnt see any orange lights inside. Maybe it's just the angle. Could be a powerball
Last edited by injected at Nov 3, 2008,
Quote by injected
Screamers are very plain, and that's what I saw. A plain chrome faceplate and black chickenhead knobs. That seems to be what i saw.

EDIT: Oh shit, it's NOT chrome. I was looking at some sort of rack equipment, lol

that said its probably a savage.. i would say its the powerball too but i didnt see any orange lights inside. Maybe it's just the angle. Could be a powerball

Yeah, I think it's a Savage too.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
I played with them in november and they were both using like 6 vetta II's, washburn guitars and Randall Cabs. One was using the randall steel cover cabs and the other one was using the fabric covered one. I love that band but Micheal Kennan has THE WORST technique of all time.