Hey guys. My band and I have a YouTube account and is in need for some subscribers to get ourselves known. You don't NEED to subscribe, just check us out.
We have two of our original songs on youtube; "The Treasure" and "Get Away". Please check those out and give feedback!
I'm the kid with the white ibanez.

www.youtube.com/user/dontrunband

PLEASE, just check us out. Some popularity would be great!
Oh, and our best song is "Get Away". We went off timing a bit, but you'll get the idea.
You're pretty good.
I like the style, I like the song. Yeah, it ain't perfect and it'll need a lot of work but You're definitely on the right way.
Quote by StrangeAngel
You're pretty good.
I like the style, I like the song. Yeah, it ain't perfect and it'll need a lot of work but You're definitely on the right way.

Totally agree
Quote by HelzAngl
Hey guys. My band and I have a YouTube account and is in need for some subscribers to get ourselves known. You don't NEED to subscribe, just check us out.
We have two of our original songs on youtube; "The Treasure" and "Get Away". Please check those out and give feedback!
I'm the kid with the white ibanez.

www.youtube.com/user/dontrunband

PLEASE, just check us out. Some popularity would be great!

need some drums, better sound and video quality!
Quote by AnatolyGuitar
need some drums, better sound and video quality!

Haha, yeah. We have gotten the drums down but we don't have a video for it...and the video camera isn't that great either...I'm getting a nw one this December!