I'm sure we all know someone like this, you know, that guy/girl who thinks they rule but actually really suck and make you facepalm all the time and so on, talk about 'em here.

Anyways, the one I know, is this kid in my class whose been playing about 8 or 9 months, and I know he's a beginner and all so I'm not gonna rip on him too much, but I'll say some things about him that even people that have been playing for a long time could do that would make them seem poserish

Anyways, his first (and only so far) guitar is one of those Ashbury signed Paul Stanley guitars (He only knows like 2 Kiss songs, Rock N Roll All Nite and Detroit Rock City because of, you guessed it, Guitar Hero and Rock Band, and he didn't even know who Paul was until he got the guitar) and he automaticly thinks just because he has a guitar signed by him he will suddenly be a god when it comes to guitars, yet after all this time all he knows how to do is strum open strings.

He thinks acoustic guitars are the dumbest things ever no matter how many times you tell them if it weren't for acoustics he wouldn't have his precious little electric, and he's also not really careful with his guitar, according to this other guy in my class who hangs out with this kid at times, he's dropped the guitar more times than you could imagine and to him it's "totally normal, it happens all the time", and he made a big fool outta himself once he's like "HEY GUIZ WATCH ME IM GUNA PLAY RAININ BLOOD LOLOLOL" and just hit random frets and open strings over and over and would stop inbetween and say "ohh wait dat's wrong LULZ" and stuff like that and at one point he realizes he messed up so bad and says "AHHH SCREW THIS GUITAR HERO IS MORE FUN ANYWAY"

So, who's the biggest poser you know?
COUP D'ETAT!

In response to "Your LOLWUT Moments" Thread:
Quote by SeveralSpecies
When the pit found out bluestruck was a girl.

In comments section on my profile...

Quote by Rojam
It was an lolwut moment for me when i found out ur a chick
awesomepossum5
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by bluestruck

"HEY GUIZ WATCH ME IM GUNA PLAY RAININ BLOOD LOLOLOL" and just hit random frets and open strings over and over and would stop inbetween and say "ohh wait dat's wrong LULZ" and stuff like that and at one point he realizes he messed up so bad and says "AHHH SCREW THIS GUITAR HERO IS MORE FUN ANYWAY"

Isn't that all kerry king does?

on a serious note, I don't like it when I'm playing with someone and I say "I'm gonna play this riff, solo over it in E" and they look at me like I'm an idiot. Now I'm a total noob when it comes to theory, but I at least know what key I'm playing in...

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
This kid at my school just sits around with his stupid acoustic guitar and strums open chords over and over, he is a massive douche.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by _Lewis
The Search Bar, seriously I hate that guy.

yeah, this one time I asked if he could play some chords that I could solo over, but he was like: "ha! no! I'm playing the solo! you suck!"
and I was like: "screw this sh*t! you're such a bitch!"
and he was like: "whatever. your guitar is crap, my squier is so much better."(I play an Gibson SG)
I just left the room, I just hate that guy.

he actually called me on fiday and asked: "you wanna jam?"
I just hung up right there.

so yeah...
Quote by $Guitarist$
What are you talking about? That guy sounds hella cool

word up
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I saw this kid at a local music store one day, and he was begging his mom for a Gibson Les Paul, and he could barely play it.

Now it's less than a year later, and I see him at school every day in his aviators carrying around his Les Paul in its case. I've never even seen him play it. On Friday, he even had his amp with him.

There's more that he does that just disgusts my friends and me, but it's just sad that guitar has come to this.
I think I'm gonna ask him to play me something next time I see him.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
yeah there are a bunch of middle schoolers who always walk arround with their acoustic guitar and think they're cool by doing so. And they can't play any songs at all, it's a shame.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by bluestruck

He thinks acoustic guitars are the dumbest things ever no matter how many times you tell them if it weren't for acoustics he wouldn't have his precious little electric,

Dumbest argument ever.
You can keep on dating back until you end up at the big bang or some shit.
Quote by ratmblink123
I saw this kid at a local music store one day, and he was begging his mom for a Gibson Les Paul, and he could barely play it.

Now it's less than a year later, and I see him at school every day in his aviators carrying around his Les Paul in its case. I've never even seen him play it. On Friday, he even had his amp with him.

There's more that he does that just disgusts my friends and me, but it's just sad that guitar has come to this.

i hate les pauls. everyone who owns them is a complete tart
Theres a kid a year younger than me, he always sits in the lunch hall with his Encore (the make you buy from Argos) and sits the playing the same 4 chords acting like hes the shiz, he's really obnoxious about it too, me and some friends put on a cd and he was all like "Shut up!! I'm playing!!!! Just cause i'm better!"
He's a douche
Quote by bluestruck

"HEY GUIZ WATCH ME IM GUNA PLAY RAININ BLOOD LOLOLOL" and just hit random frets and open strings over and over and would stop inbetween and say "ohh wait dat's wrong LULZ" and stuff like that and at one point he realizes he messed up so bad and says "AHHH SCREW THIS GUITAR HERO IS MORE FUN ANYWAY"

So, who's the biggest poser you know?

How can some one talk in capital letters and does he really say lol?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
How can some one talk in capital letters and does he really say lol?

The caps of course represent shouting...but yeah, I kinda stuck those "lulz" in there heheh
COUP D'ETAT!

In response to "Your LOLWUT Moments" Thread:
Quote by SeveralSpecies
When the pit found out bluestruck was a girl.

In comments section on my profile...

Quote by Rojam
It was an lolwut moment for me when i found out ur a chick
I know a guy who takes every opportunity to grab a guitar to impress girls...
He pisses me off to no end.
That and every time I'm at a party with him he scaffs half of my herb when I'm not looking from people I genuinely don't mind sharing with then when we are sitting about trying to relax to some good music, he shows up with his ****ing shitty as hell guitar to play us one of his shitty annoying songs that ruins the vibes worse than a bomb going off...
AGHR! I could kill him I really could...
He's a shit stirrer too... Almost all of the conflicts between my friends have been caused by him not keeping his ****ing mouth shut or him spreading rumours.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by ratmblink123

Tell us how that goes
Quote by ratmblink123

HOLY SHIT, THIS GUYS KNOW AWESOMEPOSSUM5!!!!!!!!!

Can you get his autograph for me?
meh, I know a lot of posers who thinks they can play the coustic, drums and bass

and there's this guy who thinks he's good enough to be the drummer in our band when he can't even play the most simple beat ever
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Last edited by billybusa at Nov 2, 2008,