Poll: Does brown noise affect you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does brown noise affect you?
Yes. I sh*t myself.
11 10%
A little. I felt something.
14 13%
No.
86 77%
Voters: 111.
Page 1 of 2
So people, i just listened to a few recordings of brown noise* and didn't feel anything at all, during or after. I want to know what happened to you.

Clicky.

*A noise rumored to vibrate at the same frequency as your bowls and make you involuntarily crap your pants, listen to it at your own discretion.
****, I had the volume on full and it came on. It sounded like Tetris.
Didnt work
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Didn't feel anything... I'm actually half disappointed.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by mczack
I farted but that was unrelated

It didn't affect me BTW.
nope, nothing
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
i had to take a crap before i watched it.... so yea... didn't help or make me need to crap.
i call bullshit
i need a piss more than anything.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No. Because it doesn't work. Plus I guarantee that your speakers will be unable to generate the rumoured frequency.

Good point. Doesn't help that my speakers are an old, dying and a steaming pile of doggy poo either.
i doubt anybody has good enough monitors to generate the frequency needed, sorry to burst your bubble
There is no resonant frequency of the bowels, and even if there was, your speakers wouldn't be able to play the pitch or the volume for it to work.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
im too afraid to click on the link :|
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

now actually i've been just laughing at that noise
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
Brown noise? Are you sh*tting me? I'm not buying this crap.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I farted

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
no but it made me lol

WARNING...

the brown note is playing....

Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
You'd need amazing speakers, and to play it at a massively high volume, standing right in front of the speaker.

When you think about it, it's not the SOUND, it's the frequency of vibrations making your bowels vibrate, not just your eardrums,
BREAKING NEWS:

I just farted... TWICE. although I believe it was unrelated to the "brown noise"
Quote by filthandfury
You'd need amazing speakers, and to play it at a massively high volume, standing right in front of the speaker.

When you think about it, it's not the SOUND, it's the frequency of vibrations making your bowels vibrate, not just your eardrums,

But it isn't, because there is no resonant frequency of your crap factory, like rabid said. Same with the pink note. There's no resonant frequency of the vagina. A lot of people here will have to take my word for that since chances are they think that a vagina is actually the name of a Japanese hard boiled sweet.

Anyways, air is also a shit medium to transfer frequency- if there was indeed a brown note, the best way to get it done would be to sit on whatever is producing the frequency.
Quote by reesy
i doubt anybody has good enough monitors to generate the frequency needed, sorry to burst your bubble

Not even the Mythbusters had enough.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No. Because it doesn't work. Plus I guarantee that your speakers will be unable to generate the rumoured frequency.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
But it isn't, because there is no resonant frequency of your crap factory, like rabid said. Same with the pink note. There's no resonant frequency of the vagina. A lot of people here will have to take my word for that since chances are they think that a vagina is actually the name of a Japanese hard boiled sweet.

Anyways, air is also a shit medium to transfer frequency- if there was indeed a brown note, the best way to get it done would be to sit on whatever is producing the frequency.

You all got dissed by delriumbassist, the first smart person in The Pit!
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
This thread jus made me laugh so hard while listenin to them noises
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Not even a little.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
yes there is a resonant freq of your bowels, there are lots of resonant frequencies of lots of different body parts, i know the one for your stomach as well so it makes you throw up (well it does to some people, others just feel queasy) and you dont have to be sitting right on it even though you are right air is a crap medium for sound to travel in. but in a decent sized room full of people, pumping it out through good speakers will affect pretty much everyone to some degree, whether they are at the back or front of the room. there is a rather funny story about the american army and this particular frequency as well.
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Page 1 of 2