Is anybody else obsessed with these god-like sandwiches?

For those who have not taste one of these amazing flavor sensations, they are a Wendy's chicken sandwiches that are swimming in either barbecue or buffalo sauce. The barbecue sandwich is topped with onions and pickles, while the buffalo is topped with lettuce, tomato, and blue cheese dressing. I prefer the buffalo, which is shocking because I love all things buffalo sauce. The buffalo is great, but the barbecue is unbelievably good.

So discuss the amazingness of these sandwiches, and how sad you will be when the "limited time" is over.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
they are pretty good..
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
My FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best sandwich in the world
Are they new or something? Or are you just talking about a normal Wendy's sandwich that you put sauce on? 'Cause I have a Wendy's just down the street, and that sounds pretty dang good
Quote by Zecromancer
Are they new or something? Or are you just talking about a normal Wendy's sandwich that you put sauce on? 'Cause I have a Wendy's just down the street, and that sounds pretty dang good
It's a chicken sandwich that they dip in the sauce.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I dont know, whenever I see the commercial of it, it looks like its 2% meat 98% sauce. Then my wild imagination takes over picturing the terrible consequences of it that night in the bathroom.

No Thanks.
dude you're making my mouth water.... and there's no wendys here for another 3000 miles.... damn europe!
i'd rather get me like 2 jr. bacon cheese burgers and 1 5 piece chicken nuggets with a chocolate frosty or something. mmmm..
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
The buffalo one looks really good.

Doesn't fit in my diet though.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Nov 2, 2008,
Wendy's blows.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I work at a Wendy's and yes, the Buffalo sandwich kicks so much ass, I'm gonna burn that mother****er down once the time is up.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
So; is it a sandwich, or a burger?
Georgie Porgie Pudding and Pie
Kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play
He kissed them too cause he was gay.

Quote by Slaytanic6606
If I remember right, pot can help prevent alzheimer's.

Quote by FireandFlames

Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

The cake is a pie.

WTF YOU BROKE THE INTERNET
I would try it seeing as I love chicken and I love BBQ sauce...but alas, the part of Missouri that I live in doesn't have Wendy's after a financial crisis with them.
My dad might bring back some wendy's in a little while. How big are these things? I don't want to order one then just end up getting this bite size sammich.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I've heard many good things about them, but the Baconator will always have my heart.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I've been kinda wanting to try one of them, but I haven't yet.

And I just went to Wendy's earlier, too. I forgot all about them so I didn't order one.
~Heads Will Roll
Throats Will Be Slit
Blood Will Flow Like Spring Of Water!~

Quote by john_latchem
Speed Emblem = winnar!