Wow, I'm glad they at least recognized 'Solitude'. That song is always dismissed it seems. However, that is my favorite Sabbath song. I think #1 should be 'Megalomania', though. I agree with the removal of Paranoid.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I was really looking forward to Sabbath playing a set of Immortal covers when I saw the thread title....
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
I was really looking forward to Sabbath playing a set of Immortal covers when I saw the thread title....

Same.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
No Supernaut? No Hole in the Sky? No Symptoms of the Universe? No Heaven and Hell? That list is shit.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Stranglehold

so was I
I read it as "Abbath's Immortal Tracks" at first and thought it was gonna be black metal.
However, the lack of Dio-Sabbath in that list disturbs me.
Terrible list. It's just a list of that guy's favourite Sabbath songs. Yeah, I like every one of those tunes but there are many better ones.

Symptom of the Universe
Snowblind
Laguna Sunrise
The Sabbath Stones
Megalomania
Computer God
Headless Cross
Under the Sun
Die Young
Children of the Grave
Luckily this is only Part I, part II of which I assume will feature The Mob Rules. Dio needs some love here.
I can't believe no one has mentioned Sabbath Bloody Sabbath or Sweet Leaf! Agreed with whoever said this list needs Children of the Grave. However I do agree with N.I.B., Into the Void, and Fairies Wear Boots from the list. Some of their best stuff right there.