Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like T-Bell?
Yes
197 76%
No
61 24%
Voters: 258.
Page 1 of 3
our local taco bell got burned down and is curently under construction.
i cant wait till its back. its my favorite place to eat ever.
what are you guys' opinions on it?
Last edited by cwl at Nov 2, 2008,
Very delicious calorie bombs. I can't eat them, I have an extremely bad metabolism and i'm not ruining all of my weight loss. It's not worth it.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
taco bell isnt really bad for you. its just taco meat and refried beans and cheese. nothing is like deep fried or anything. the nacho bell grande is the worst thing, but a few 99c burritos would make my day go from bad to good right now.
Quote by Bucketheadroolz
taco bell isnt really bad for you. its just taco meat and refried beans and cheese. nothing is like deep fried or anything. the nacho bell grande is the worst thing, but a few 99c burritos would make my day go from bad to good right now.

Actually, the Fiesta Taco Salads are the worst for you.

I would know, I work there.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
i will admit, while it is delicious and fabulous, most menu items taste the same as the one before.
Ah geh, I just had some last night.

I feel your pain man, it's in Science's hands now..
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
I love taco bell. so much. i dont even care that their meat is basically dog food with sauce. its just so ****ing delicious. taco bell is a beautiful place
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
My local Taco Bell burned down last year lol.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by iantheman
I love taco bell. so much. i dont even care that their meat is basically dog food with sauce. its just so ****ing delicious. taco bell is a beautiful place

AND 79, 89, 99 AYI YA YA!
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
i hate it, i prefer my mexican food in mexico.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Actually, the Fiesta Taco Salads are the worst for you.

I would know, I work there.

thats awsome, i should work at taco bell, there is one within a walking quarter mile. do they pay good?
i absolutely love it. a KFC Taco Bell combination just opened in my town, and i practically live there. .........my heart hurts
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Man I walked a good 45 minutes to get to Taco Bell last night and then it wasn't open, I died a little
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by Bucketheadroolz
thats awsome, i should work at taco bell, there is one within a walking quarter mile. do they pay good?

My store starts at minimum wage, but you get reviewed every 6 months and can get a raise depending on how well you do on the review.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by lemon
Man I walked a good 45 minutes to get to Taco Bell last night and then it wasn't open, I died a little

our taco bell, before it burned, was open 24/7.
gah i want some so bad.
Taco bell is freaking amazing. I love it.

I eat it every wednesday
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I can't stand taco bell, manages to make me throw up every time guaranteed
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Maybe once every 3 months when I'm drunk. I usually prefer my mexican food to come with cheese that isn't chemical yellow.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Okay, I'm seeing alot of you reply about how good/bad the food from Taco Bell is (or are. Cant think right now).
Could someone tell me about my favorite meal from there, which is why I go there.
Is a Cheesy Gordito Crunch With Supreme fries okay or bad?
Ready, set,.. DEBATE.
Orr, mass-debate I should say
lol
R.I.P. Witold "Vitek" Kiełtyka and Dimebag Darrell.

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
oh my gosh.
cheesy gordito crunch was AMAZING.
im not sure what you mean by fries though.
why is everyone's Taco bell getting burned down?

But yeah love that stuff, usually when I get my braces tightened I go there cause I have to eat something so it won't hurt as long you know just to adjust to them

and sometimes when me and my friends are out skating, you can't beat a place with a $.79 $.89 $.99 menu, well that or wendy's cause they have the best burgers
Nope.

Dirty, unhealthy fast food is not my style.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i love it but don't eat it that often. i love to douse my mexican food in hot sauce and anything spicy, so it burns when i poop afterward. either that or i get the runs, which is probably worse because it's hard to leave in the middle of work so you can go do your business.
I love the grilled stuffed burrito, the volcano taco, and the crunch wrap.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
eh... i dont care for it. They have some really CHEAP meat. prolly from roadkill. I like burgers more than Taco Bell.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
I love Taco Bell. I dont like ground meat, but there chicken quesadillas, steak quesadillas, three steak burritos, grilled steak tacos, and grilled steak tequitos are all delicious.

And the commercial with the lions pronouncing Carne Asata is hilarious
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Double Cheesy Beef buritoes for 89 cents is the best deal ever. also Taco Bell is awesome cuz its everywhere, i once found one in a town in Arizona behind a store, not visible from anywhere, no signs pointing towards it, and only 4 seats in it. but it was Taco Bell nonetheless.

but...

one time Taco Bell didn't deliver. i always go to the Taco Bell in my town, its great. but i went to the T-bell on the other side of my state cuz we were on a road trip. its pretty desolate out there. so i get there, order 4 Chessy Double Beef Buritoes. i get them and they r twice the size of the ones in my town. im like sweet! then i bite into one...it was an abomination to the semi-questionable Taco Bell name!!!!

location, location, location. only eat at T-bell's that are in populated areas!
Near where I live, they are building a new Taco Bell one block down the street from an existing Taco Bell. I imagine the old one is being closed down after the new one is finished... but Jesus Christ on a rubber f*cking crutch... Really? Down the street? Come on!

I like Taco Bell but I don't have any money
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I had some taco bell last monday, on a break at college. I ended up taking such a huge shit in the middle of class (I left to go to the bathroom), that it clogged the toilet, just the shit, not toilet paper.

**** you taco bell.
looks like their Volcano Tacos are a little too hot, eh
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Taco Bueno is waaaaaaaaaay better.
""We make sure everything we do is perfect. We spent too many years worshipping bands who f*ck up."
-Shawn "Clown" Crahan
Page 1 of 3