So, I used to drink 1-3 Cokes everyday and about a week ago I stopped. I noticed a lot of my acne went away. Now that I'm not drinking Cokes will this make it easier to lose weight?
Yes.

/thread
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
switch to Pepsi and you will lose weight, lose acne and your penis will grow
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Switch to NOS energy drinks and you'll cum blood
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by Maidenfan066
switch to Pepsi and you will lose weight, lose acne and your penis will grow

OmGZ leik rely???!!?!11221$@642!!!!?!1
Well, most fizzy drinks are full of shit; if you stick to water and other such healthy things, your health on the whole will improve alot I imagine.

I however, will not be practicing what I preach; mostly because I fvcking love Orange Lucozade.
its full of sugar. duh
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Yup.

Water and occasionally milk are the only things I drink.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Yup.

Water and occasionally milk are the only things I drink.

*gasps*

NO...
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by humperdunk
its full of sugar. duh

thats the main thing, any athlete or person serious about improving their health will tell you that cokes are one of the worst things for you.
the carbonation is also bad, cuz it does something with you stomach acid, but I can't remember exactly what it does
but 1-3 cokes a day is really bad for you, its a good thing that you're stopping. While it might not take too much toll on your health now(though it still does) it will take a lot later in you life
Quote by teknotard
First, the food you eat should have little effect on acne.

no, im pretty sure if you eat lots of oily foods, you're more likely to get acne
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Last edited by cap'n curry at Nov 2, 2008,
First, the food you eat should have little effect on acne.

However, cutting out 3 sodas should cause a dramtic reduction in weight. One can of coke has rought 100 calories. 3 a day would equal 300 calories, and that means 2100 less calories a week. That means you should loose rought 1 pound every 11-12 days simply by cutting out coke.
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
the carbonation is also bad, cuz it does something with you stomach acid, but can't remember exactly what it does

when the carbonation disolves in water it will fluctuate the pH by creating bicarbonate.
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
The fact that it's carbonated is one of the less important things. The gross amount of a particularly unhealthy form of sugar is really the bad thing about them.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by cap'n curry

no, im pretty sure if you eat lots of oily foods, you're more likely to get acne

My Doctor told me there's no conclusive medical research to show that diet affects acne. However, someone with a poor diet is likely to lead a generally poorer quality life (in terms of personal hygiene etc.). So there's a certain correlation between diet and acne, but no direct effects.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Maidenfan066
*gasps*

NO...

'tis true.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.