So, last night, I accidentally ran a red light. I was turning left and I didn't realize that the arrow was red on the light pole. There were two other lights in my direction were green. I turned left not realizing it was red until I was about halfway through the intersection. It was about 11:30 at night and absolutely no one was on the road or at the intersection. If anyone has had any similar things happen, did you get a ticket sent in the mail at all? I just wanna know, because if I get another ticket I'll get my license revoked until I'm 18. (which is only till April, but still)

Here's a drawing of what my lights looked like.

There are cameras at intersections if you didn't know.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Nov 2, 2008,
your gonna get a ticket and arrested mate sorry to tell you but have fun in jail the pit will miss you
Show them that picture and no you won't.

Honestly, depends if you were seen.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I did that once. I thought I could get away with it since it was so late.

I'll never forget the bum invasions in jail
How do you get a ticket if no one sees?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
if you get one cant you take it to court or something?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
you are going to go to federal pound me in the ass prison.

but don't worry, i did the same thing on my drivers test and didn't get a ticket. (not kidding)
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by PureRockNRoll
Hmm if you have cameras yes. How the heck did you screw that up?

I have no clue how I screwed that up to be honest. I just wasn't paying attention. There are cameras there too. But the thing is my friend said he's run red lights a bunch of times and nothing's ever happened to him. So, I'm not sure. I've run one once before and nothing happened, I'm just kind of paranoid about this at the moment.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by black-sabbath
How do you get a ticket if no one sees?

I am guessing he lives somewhere where they have cameras at the stop lights to catch people. If not then he is a moron and should never be allowed to drive again for thinking you can get a ticket if noone saw you do it.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I have no clue how I screwed that up to be honest. I just wasn't paying attention. There are cameras there too. But the thing is my friend said he's run red lights a bunch of times and nothing's ever happened to him. So, I'm not sure. I've run one once before and nothing happened, I'm just kind of paranoid about this at the moment.

There is a delay on the cameras so if you were to go through 1 sec late you probably will not get a ticket but if it was red for more then a few secs you are probably screwed.
Quote by PureRockNRoll
I am guessing he lives somewhere where they have cameras at the stop lights to catch people. If not then he is a moron and should never be allowed to drive again for thinking you can get a ticket if noone saw you do it.

Yes, there are cameras there.

Just tell them you have Red/Green Colour Blindness & see if that works!

But yeah if no-one saw you do it & that set of lights doesn't have a camera you'll be right if not haha your screwed!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Fake cameras are used quite often. Could it have been a fake one? But if you saw a flash, then expect a ticket in the mail.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by Pabli7o
no bro, they just pull you over on the spot, unless you saw a flash which means they took a picture.

IVE SEEN THE FLASH!!!!

but i only have plates on the back of my car so they didnt get me
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Fake cameras are used quite often. Could it have been a fake one? But if you saw a flash, then expect a ticket in the mail.

Okay, I never saw a flash at all. And judging from my friend saying that he runs red lights all the time (which is kind of scary), it sounds like they might be fake.

EDIT: I just looked at some pictures of intersection cameras on google, and the things that are in my town look nothing like all the ones I've seen in pictures. I have a feeling that the things are on our lights are just some sort of sensors to help the lights change.

Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Nov 2, 2008,
Quote by blackflag49
You're a good artist.

I almost shat myself reading this, I was laughing so intensely.

Quote by alliwant
Show them that picture and no you won't.

Honestly, depends if you were seen.

Do this if you want to be shot.

Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
you are going to go to federal pound me in the ass prison.

but don't worry, i did the same thing on my drivers test and didn't get a ticket. (not kidding)

I love you for this. Every thread I see you in I will say "TRUUUUUF I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK ME LIKE A GRAPEFRUIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!1111111111"
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Even if you got caught on camera you won't get your licence revoked because they can't prove it was you driving the car.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by stockylachy
Even if you got caught on camera you won't get your licence revoked because they can't prove it was you driving the car.

I never even thought about that. The ticket would just get sent to the owners of the car I presume, which are my parents.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I never even thought about that. The ticket would just get sent to the owners of the car I presume, which are my parents.

Yep. Just like parking tickets.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by darklite41
IVE SEEN THE FLASH!!!!

but i only have plates on the back of my car so they didnt get me

Well you have to draw that information as well... psss