Hey guys, I'm new here and I have to admit, not a great expert when it comes to guitars.

I currently have a Line 6 guitar & lots of gear, but I've come across some old pedals a friend left me, I have no use for them (even though they sound awesome )

I have one called a Colorsound Wah Wah pedal...its gotta be from the 70'sish? I don't know too much about it and frankly, just wondered if it'd fetch anything on ebay
Quote by Kaido
Hey guys, I'm new here and I have to admit, not a great expert when it comes to guitars.

I currently have a Line 6 guitar & lots of gear, but I've come across some old pedals a friend left me, I have no use for them (even though they sound awesome )

I have one called a Colorsound Wah Wah pedal...its gotta be from the 70'sish? I don't know too much about it and frankly, just wondered if it'd fetch anything on ebay

colorsound make AMAZING pedals, they sound soo frieking good

http://www.macaris.co.uk/product_full.asp?productID=327&typeID=27&catID=5
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
It sounds totally kick ass

But the pedal definitley looks a lot older than that..
I wouldn't sell it. When you improve you will probably want to have it.
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by DDoug
I wouldn't sell it. When you improve you will probably want to have it.

I'd probably agree with you, but I sadly have to get rid of it its taking up too much room, I'm having a massive clear-out alround. The tone doesn't really suit the genres of music I like to play either.
I'll give you fifty bucks and pay shipping.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
AHHH colorsound made early 1970's with silicon transistor diodes made for providings smooth fuzz in the back position and sharp piercing explosions of sound with loud breakup at the top +1 no idea on the price tho. sounds amazing never heard a wah so good.
i'll give you 70 and pay shipping.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.