Page 1 of 2
Why does everyone on youtube accuse you of being some spoiled little rich kid just because they happen to have a nice Guitar?
On LSD?
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by Freddedonna
Well if you're 13 and have a 3000 Gibson, you ARE a rich spoiled kid.

Or you inherited it from a relative, or maybe you've been working since you were younger mowing lawns and the like saving up for that dream guitar

I'm not saying this is always the case because it usually is some rich spoiled kid but it's not fair to make that generalization.
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by Freddedonna
Well if you're 13 and have a 3000 Gibson, you ARE a rich spoiled kid.

What is they became a prostitute and raised the money themselves?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
its because most of those kids usually arent good at playing the guitar.
i have a sh*tload of guitars and stuff and im not rich or spoiled, i dont even want most of it, my dad just comes home with it cause he likes to spend money as soon as he gets it :/
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
because they touch themselves at night
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by lemon
Or you inherited it from a relative, or maybe you've been working since you were younger mowing lawns and the like saving up for that dream guitar

I'm not saying this is always the case because it usually is some rich spoiled kid but it's not fair to make that generalization.

No you are probably a rich kid. I didn't grow up in a "rich" family but I would say we were family well off. I also worked from the time I was 14 and saved money to buy a 7k motorcycle with cash when I turned 20. At 13 you can't work and earn 3k for a guitar unless you are like in a rich family and your parents are paying you way more then you should be getting to do work.
because they don't understand the concept of having a job, though i do actually know some people on there are spoiled rich kids. i know a kid who has a $3,000 ESP courtesy of his father.
Because people want to make themselves feel better about themselves by bashing other people on the internet.
do what you want. If you're rich and it makes you happy, good for you. Money isn't what drives me though so I guess that the people that complain about spoilt rich kids are the ones that are poor and are jealous. If you are given an expensive guitar and get joy from just having an expensive item in your collection, that's fine but I get more joy from playing my guitar.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by Tallyho
Because people want to make themselves feel better about themselves by bashing other people on the internet.

+1

that's how it is at anything. People on youtube that SUCK at guitar say that their virtuosoes so that it makes the person who made the vid feel bad. little off topic, but eh, what the heck.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
12 years old

noobish playing ability

$1000+ guitar

what the **** else could you be?

If the kid totally shreds, it would be mroe open to interpretation , liek the parents are rewarding the kid for being good or supportin g his talents

If he was 16 and up he might have a job and tehrefore not be spoiled
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Birchall17
Why does everyone on youtube accuse you of being some spoiled little rich kid just because they happen to have a nice Guitar?

because usually ure shit and have a good guitar.. so there jealous.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

^ that about sums it up.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
who cares if they are rich? So what if they have a $3000 guitar but cant play for shit? it doesnt affect you. They can spend their money however the hell they want to.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
You are a spoiled rich kid because you have a nice guitar.

But, full serial, if you are only 13 and have a guitar such as yours, you most likely are spoiled and rich. I'm 16, and I'm still using a goddamn Squier, so pipe down and stop complaining.
yeah i don't really understand how being rich turned into an insult. "Oh HAHA LOOK AT THAT LOSER HIS DAD IS A SUCCESSFUL HARD WORKING MAN WHO CAN PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY! LET'S THROW ROCKS AT HIM!"

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

But, full serial, if you are only 13 and have a guitar such as yours, you most likely are spoiled and rich. I'm 16, and I'm still using a goddamn Squier, so pipe down and stop complaining.

I'm nearly nineteen and still using a Squier, so you pipe down.

Although, it is a nice Squier, and I keep spending all my money on other equipment, so I should pipe down too.
Invisible, yet full dressed.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
12 years old

noobish playing ability

$1000+ guitar

what the **** else could you be?

If the kid totally shreds, it would be mroe open to interpretation , liek the parents are rewarding the kid for being good or supportin g his talents

If he was 16 and up he might have a job and tehrefore not be spoiled

yeah, this here.
/thread

i have a $900 guitar that I helped pay for last Christmas, and people always call me rich. neither of my parents can play an instrument, and they support me. Im 15, and help farm, so they think that's good enough of a job.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Botulism
I'm nearly nineteen and still using a Squier, so you pipe down.

Although, it is a nice Squier, and I keep spending all my money on other equipment, so I should pipe down too.

Meh, now that I've given some thought into it, my Squier is not really that bad of a guitar. A few minor flaws, but it does sound quite nice.
I bought all my gear... I'm not some 13 year old punk, but I earned my pie
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by 'Leviathan'

My mom is a single mother with 4 kids to provide for, I'd hardly call us rich and I don't actually have a nice guitar, I play an Epiphone SG that I paid for myself.
here we go definition of rich spoiled kid: A young person ( 11-13) that want to learn how to play guitar, so he/she gets their parents to go and buy the most expesive guitar they can find.
Quote by Polarisfan_12
here we go definition of rich spoiled kid: A young person ( 11-13) that want to learn how to play guitar, so he/she gets their parents to go and buy the most expesive guitar they can find.

I knew one of those. For his first guitar he got a top line Ibanez and a BC Rich.. At the same time.

I would've been jealous if I liked Ibanez or BC Rich, but I don't, so it just made me laugh.
Invisible, yet full dressed.
If you're young, terrible, and playing an expensive guitar, you ARE a spoilt rich kid.
Unless, of course, you got a job and payed for the guitar entirely yourself, with no help from mummy or daddy.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Birchall17
My mom is a single mother with 4 kids to provide for, I'd hardly call us rich and I don't actually have a nice guitar, I play an Epiphone SG that I paid for myself.

My mum has 4 kids to provide for too, and she attends university 6 days a week, while maintaining a job.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
"Oh HAHA LOOK AT THAT LOSER HIS DAD IS A SUCCESSFUL HARD WORKING MAN WHO CAN PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY! LET'S THROW ROCKS AT HIM!"

At first I lol'd

But now I'm confused
Quote by Birchall17

I hate being called little grrr
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Because they comment on Youtube.

We all know 99.99% of people that post comments on Youtube regularly are r-tards, it's a proven fact.
Quote by Mitchell?
Because they comment on Youtube.

We all know 99.99% of people that post comments on Youtube regularly are r-tards, it's a proven fact.

whats a YOU-TUBE?
Quote by jumpinjiminy
whats a YOU-TUBE?

Are you serious?

Youtube.com

It's a website where you watch videos people upload, whether they be film clips, movie trailers, homemade videos or whatever.
Member of the Laney Cult
Page 1 of 2