not really expecting a big turn out for this thread but anyway seeing as theres no other Legacy thread here it is!

id be interested in seeing how many other forum users own one of these Bad ass's

heres mine on they day is arrived from Germany

anyone else?

EDIT: all Carvin amps open to discussion
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Last edited by Zeds.Ded at Nov 2, 2008,
you would get more people if you made this an overall Carvin thread...but i played the legacy a few times, but you really have to crank it if you want that sweet spot.
I have one. Sweet as hell, I'm starting to wish it had a bit more gain though.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Ghold125
you would get more people if you made this an overall Carvin thread...but i played the legacy a few times, but you really have to crank it if you want that sweet spot.

i gets yeh

yeh tell me about it, and i also find you need to give them a decent warming up to, but once all is good it sings like an angel, an evil one.
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg